S14 kouki RB25DET

Stock block with freshly rebuilt head. Supertech double springs & Ti retainers, Kelford 272's, HKS cam gears. Still waiting on my Love Fab top mount to get here. Turbo is a T3 Bullseye S366 w/ race cover. AEM EMS, 880's, HKS fuel rail, Aeromotive A1000 fpr, Aeromotive stealth 340lph, all -6 lines. I will stop the tuning at 520whp on pump gas. It should do it no problem. RB's will make enough power on pump gas with a good enough setup so sling a rod. 500whp is supposed to be the stopping point.

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. I've replaced every part on the front cover (water pump, oil pump, idler pulley and tensioner) and every bolt is brand new Ni coated flare heads. I have everything to finish putting it together except for cams. I ordered a set of Kelford 272's 2 months ago, and they still haven't came in from New Zealand. Supposedly they're having core problems. As soon as I get them in, I'll put it together and throw it all in the car and snap some pics of it.

Thanks. I've replaced every part on the front cover (water pump, oil pump, idler pulley and tensioner) and every bolt is brand new Ni coated flare heads. I have everything to finish putting it together except for cams. I ordered a set of Kelford 272's 2 months ago, and they still haven't came in from New Zealand. Supposedly they're having core problems. As soon as I get them in, I'll put it together and throw it all in the car and snap some pics of it.

hahaha FMJ avatar