wheels for 81 210

sabbfan

Hey all, I just picked up a 1981 210 coupe with 67k original miles. I will post some pics asap. It is a 1.5L auto, only a lil rust above the rear wheel wells, I'm pretty pumped about it. My question is, what are my options for fitting slightly bigger and wider wheels to fill the wheel wells up a little better without breaking the bank. The original 13" wheels and tires just look way too narrow. Are there any stock rims off of something else that work well?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kidding ya man.

But really, post pics.

As for wheels...

What were you thinking?

17x8's ain't workin.

There are a ton of OE 14 or 15" wheels that look good on a 210/B310.

They would normally be anywhere around 6" wide.

With the right offset, you for sure can get some 7" wide wheels.

Even wider with the right flares.

Anyways...welcome to Ratsun.

I'm gonna warn ya-we're all picture snobs.

You should get some up before everyone gets back from Canby.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/691-how-to-post-pictures-and-keep-online-photo-albums/

OK so I can't figure out how to post a picture. Any tips? And thanks for the advice on the Z wheels! As soon as I figure out how to get a picture on here you will have your pic :P

Dammit noob.

In the general discussion forum, there lots of pinned topics. Read those before proceeding.

Those will answer every question you have.

They're from the '79-83 280ZX Turbo. ;)

There are two different styles of 15x6 on the turbo cars. Both are a good (and cheap) fit.

79-83 where all the years for 280ZX's

the turbos only came in 81-83 and the swazi's only came on the 82-83 turbos

81 turbos came with the snow flakes

Seeing that u are new, welcome. I've always been a fan of the s30 slot mags. They have a set at a yards near my house for 125 all 4. They polish up really nice if you want to go that route.

390505277.jpg

I know it's not the same car as yours but google image search datsun bluebird taxi to see what I'm talking about.

I have a set of turbo swazis for sale cheap. 15 x 6, with painted black center and polished lips. two have no tires and two have a pair of new 195-50-15, tires. two hundred plus shipping. pm me if your interested

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's up guys, fairly new to the Ratsun world, first time poster. I didn't see an "intro thread" anywhere but didn't look that hard, lol. If there is one please direct me to it, thanks!!

On the topic of wheel fitment, I have 17x7 +45 wheels on my '78 B210. Now, I know its not the norm to go that big on these cars but I already had them in the shed off a 240SX i used to own and didn't feel like dealing with the crappy 13's with rotted tires that were on my B when i got it....

That said, I am running 205/40/17's on the front with S13 front suspension and 225/45/17's on the rear using a 25mm spacer. Car is lowered alot in the front and prob 1.5" in the rear.

Before you ask, yes they do rub on occasion both front and rear and I have rolled the fenders about as much as possible. On to the pics!!

th_IMAG0494.jpg

th_IMAG0493.jpg

th_IMAG0492.jpg

th_IMAG0491.jpg

th_IMAG0490.jpg

th_IMAG0286.jpg

Any questions fell free to ask. I'm not a Datsun pro but I'm a pretty good bullsh*ter..

• Like 1