610s unite!!!!!!

bonvo

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that's a Ken & Meri Skyline with a funny front end. I've never seen that front end before, looks like a late 70's early 80's Camaro. I don't think I like it, but I love those Skylines. That's part of the reason I want a 610, they kinda look like, but a lot cheaper and easier to find in the states.

Scott

It's a 610 guys... LONG NOSE 610 Bluebird-U! We never got this version state-side... they had L20 L6 in them!

Really? Cool!! Were they the same size with the exception of the front end? A-pillar forward?

Scott

Those cool long nose 610's are also known as the "Sharknose" Note the gills on the fenders. Bluebird-U 2000GT or 2000GTX, respectively. They came with the L20A inline 6 cylinder engines. That is why the 4 cylinder L20B's have the "B" after L20. Theres nothing like the roar of an L-series motor! :D Only made for the JDM. :(

Front end sort of looks Pontiac-ish. :P

nope not a repost i stumbled accross that when i was looking for another 610 and joined that forum just to talk about that project its comming along nicly i just wish he was keeping it irs

ya think i would kill for a set of these on my coupe

jdmtails.jpg

those lights look killer, But id still rather the 3 little square tail lights:cool:

find me a set of thouse and ill send you my 3 square ones :D