15 Inch Wheels

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really!!

I have a bucket full of lug nuts that came with the 280zx

We're using another 15 inch 280zx turbo wheels and can't remember seeing any difference in lug nuts from a 14 inch 280z wheels.

What makes it unique?

well most 510/521/620 people use the standard tapered lug nuts which you can get anywhere.

When using the later Z car wheels most of the 510ers dont have these nuts and the Guy at the Quicky parts store doesnt carry them.

So We go to Nissan and get charged 4$ apc X 16= 62$ and they act like they did you a Favor

also make sure you always carry a 13/16 socket adapter for the Star lug wrench to bolt up to.Otherwise your not going to get inside the hole to get the nut off. (I KNOW!!!!!)

Sounds like I have a bucket full of these lug nuts then.

Northern California Junk yards gets 280z in a regular basis so it's fairly easy to get them in your pocket. I meant pay for them :D

The Nissan alloy lug nuts are unique. They fit the 14" and 15" (turbo) 280ZX wheels found on the 1980-83 cars.

I swear I saw a price on the link posted :P

...on a similar note...did you guys know that gold is almost $1000 and ounce. I remember just a few years ago it was about $380...

maybe Datto parts are gold...I'll have to tell my girlfriend so she'll let me get some more :D

I had those on my wagon when I lived in SF..

IMG_2612_1_1.jpg

So you moved to Portland.

I remember your wagon when it was for sale.

This has nothing to do with the wheels, but is that your 510 in your avatar? I ask this because I dont see many clean white dimes in Fremont, and I sold my seats to a guy in a CLEAN white dime.. just wondering haha

It's always garaged and I've only taken it out for a drive no more than 10 times last year. Don't know of anyone else here in Fremont that has white 510. Where do you live?

pl510sss001.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.