Do not watch 200mph

Do not watch this steaming pile of shit.. I found the movie 200mph on netflix with its description reading:

When the older brother (Tommy Nash) he idolizes is run off the road by a ruthless drug dealer (Darren Thomas) during a nighttime street race known as Sepulveda Suicide, Rick Merchant (Jaz Martin) channels his grief into getting revenge behind the wheel. But to win, he'll need to modify his trusty 1978 Datsun 280Z -- with help from a pretty mechanic (Hennely Jimenez) -- to get the maximum speed out of its machinery.

I watched it a bit.. No Z less you count the 350 and torn apart 370z in the background... Then it just got worse.. NAAAAWWWSS aparently will make an 2nd gen RX-7 so fast it will fly off the ground and apparently its not an RX-7 but a MX-5.. *facepalm*

I just had to tell someone how awful this movie is.. fail doesnt even describe how awful it was..

• Like 1
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just turned it on now. Netflix streaming FTW. I will tell you all how far into it I get before I bail.

Edit: 10% into it, I am bored. Horrible racing scene. Nothing seems quite right. Meh.

Edit 2: Now watching Tremors.

THE HORROR!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK! THE HORROR!!!!!!

2654062628_7a0484ce85.jpg

terrible CGI for the "car crash"

shit.png

hahahaha there planning his build and he goes "do we have enough for the steering system"

and she like whips out some papers and like one ups him with these concept drawings :rofl: OMG

shit1.png

lol they talk about the ground effects and the spoiler and low profile tires and hes all ...

"you know what, I think this just might work" :lol: then he points at the paper and tells her to buy these parts :rofl:

(she points at the hood pins)

"these will lock it down so it woulnt come up"

shit3.png

lolz and he has to go see a bunch of grangsters to get a naaaawz kit for his RX7 cuz no one makes them and the only guy thats ever put one on was this gangster dude and it made his car take off and fly into a 2nd story window :lol:

shit4.png

the only 280z in the whole movie

shit5.png

more shitty CGI

(they crash the RX7 and steal the 370z out of the JY to rebuild it)

shit6.png

the 370z is like brand new 2 seconds later, he wins the race....

and then it ends with them riding their bikes by a prius :rolleyes:

shit7.png

and the only 2 secs of redemption it had........

shit2.png

watch this on netflix instead.....