Reno area meet!

hellamikey

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got f'ed and have to work that day.. Was hoping to work on the wagon. Working all the time, classes all the time, driving, or rain prevents me from getting to it. f'ing projects :\ Wish i could just drive it.

go sleep in it :D ...jump in...dream..make car noisess :lol: imagination never hurt anyone...i think :D

go sleep in it :D ...jump in...dream..make car noisess :lol: imagination never hurt anyone...i think :D

ha, i dream of driving it every night. Not good enough any more. Theres an L20 on the portland craigs list that ran when pulled, im going to check on it tomorrow first chance i get. thats about the only thing stopping me from driving it. Get a motor in it, get the seats mounted.. Then i could at least take it around town while i sort out the other bullshit.

ha, i dream of driving it every night. Not good enough any more. Theres an L20 on the portland craigs list that ran when pulled, im going to check on it tomorrow first chance i get. thats about the only thing stopping me from driving it. Get a motor in it, get the seats mounted.. Then i could at least take it around town while i sort out the other bullshit.

whoooo!! do itt!!!! :D

OK! tomorrow is the day!

I re-scouted the location today and it looks good! there are back-up locations in the park if the big BBQ area is taken also. I'll set up a more specific map in a little while and post it up!

stoked to see you guys and gals!

OK! tomorrow is the day!

I re-scouted the location today and it looks good! there are back-up locations in the park if the big BBQ area is taken also. I'll set up a more specific map in a little while and post it up!

stoked to see you guys and gals!

Still Noon right?

Still Noon right?

Yup!

Also, here's a map of the park with pins dropped in the 3 spots with parking & BBQs. I'll check the situation out in the morning and pick the one with most room for us.Should be super easy to find us once you're there. If any of you guys have any issues, feel free to call me at 775-750-2612 (preferable), or get ahold of me on here if you need to (I have a smart phone and will be checking it regularly)

Everyone drive safe! See y'alll tomorrow!

Idewild.png

My thoughts exactly , was a lot of fun , great people , cool cars and trucks , perfect weather , good food and drinks .... doesnt get much better ... Thanks Guys and Gals :D

Good times!biggrin.gif

We had a blast, hit the Reno Virginia St. strip after words, got us a garbage can. Then, back to the Nugget won at some craps, and headed to the room. Here are some pics

lasvagas11_1416.jpg

lasvagas11_1415.jpg

lasvagas11_1438.jpg

lasvagas11_1437.jpg

Christy even made it with a broken leg

lasvagas11_1441.jpg

So cute

lasvagas11_1434.jpg

lasvagas11_1436.jpg

lasvagas11_1431.jpg

lasvagas11_1428.jpg

Blah blah blah blah blah DATSUN

lasvagas11_1419.jpg

Eric had some new ink AKA mydailyrouten

The cars and trucks

lasvagas11_1429.jpg

lasvagas11_1421.jpg

lasvagas11_1418.jpg

lasvagas11_1420.jpg

lasvagas11_1425.jpg

lasvagas11_1417.jpg

lasvagas11_1424.jpg

lasvagas11_1426.jpg

lasvagas11_1427.jpg

lasvagas11_1430.jpg

We were having to much fun to take to many photos,

Indy O Indy where are for out tho

The steaks were great, the sausage was great, and the people were great. Lets do it again.