Reno area meet!

hellamikey

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

r u heading to faces n Sac, party ur face off, aka faces? best place in Sac to dance or what ever. Sat works better for us. so we can hang and have fun Sat night in reno. Tronics or 5 star. Fun places I dont get kicked out of. But what ever works, the pot luck thing was great last time. We r working on Sac people here to go for the fun, and for the Datsun of it all.

Just looked at the forecast for the 5th ( if you can believe it) 66* partly cloudy. So is going to be a park thing/pot luck again, like last time or a parking lot meet thing? If park maybe, Rancho San Rafael or if parking lot how about Summit Racing Warehouse and people can go drool over go fast parts?

Just looked at the forecast for the 5th ( if you can believe it) 66* partly cloudy. So is going to be a park thing/pot luck again, like last time or a parking lot meet thing? If park maybe, Rancho San Rafael or if parking lot how about Summit Racing Warehouse and people can go drool over go fast parts?

That would make for an epic photo with all datsuns in front of summit.

My vote is for the 5th at Rancho San Rafael. better picnic spot than a parking lot next to the freeway.

So does everyone want to do the pot luck thing? If it is then Rancho San Rafael park would be a good spot then, with the trees turning and pretty easy to get to for the out a towners. Plus it is close to James's party palaces. The only reason that I mentioned Summit was that if it was just a BS parking lot meet, then people could do a little browsing/shopping in the store since the 5th on Saturday and the Summit is open.

Im down , same place as last time ?? In process of parting a 620 so i can bring stuff to BBQ if any body needs something ( Mydaileyroutine has dibs on seat ,door panels , dash matt , floor matt ) Still have front bumper with brkts , frnt valance ,doors , rear slider glass , guage cluster with bezel , switches , etc . Have a fair amount of misc 510 parts as well ...