Reno area meet!

hellamikey

we had a blast minus the traffic to get there that part sucked

location is good as long as it doesn't run to late as the security guard said no loitering after mall closes

food was great

nice to meet everyone lets try to keep this up and make it bigger and bigger

its just another reason to make the road trip in a datsun they are always fun

• Like 1
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to try and find a location for a future possible meet that would have these items;

(1) A place for a BBQ or Food truck(s).

(2) Space for James's famous swap meet ( i think the mall might have a problem with parts on the parking lot)

(3) Plenty of space for parking together( I thought that the parking at the park on the first meet was not good, we were all parked inline on the street).

(4) Seating for all of us together( I hated having my back towards people, not conclusive for having a conversation with people at the other tables)

Please add your ideas/thoughts on any wants or complaints

All of those ideas are great.

I noticed they have a nice area inside that is secluded from the rest of the restaurant. Long table could fit 20 + people at that table

Swapmeet does not have to be in the location of the monthly meet.

Here some pics of what you missed if you didn't make it

lasvagas11_6765.jpg

lasvagas11_6766.jpg

Momma

lasvagas11_6767.jpg

lasvagas11_6768.jpg

lasvagas11_6769.jpg

lasvagas11_6770.jpg

lasvagas11_6772.jpg

lasvagas11_6771.jpg

lasvagas11_6773.jpg

Pretty dress

lasvagas11_6774.jpg

lasvagas11_6776.jpg

lasvagas11_6778.jpg

A few of us made it from over the hill, roughly 20mins further then Sac is for us. with out traffic. But there was the worst traffic ever on 80.

We then got an over priced room and went out dancing. til about check out the next morning

• 8 months later...

Sweet this again, yep last time we got a room with Randy Jackie and Chris. Someone got drunk and stayed out til 10am, wondering around the streets of Reno. Meeting everybody.

I say we do the meet in Susie's parking lot they got a great arcade there

I was also thinking that it is time weather wise, on having another meet. No snow on the pass when I went over a week ago. Probably no water for the lawn in August though.  Great Basin Brewery has a new plant by the name, "Taps & Tanks" on Mccaran Blvd. ( by the FedX buildings in Reno). They have a large parking lot in an industrial area, but I don't know if they only serve beer. I will check it out, (like you have to twist my arm to have a pint). Is food a must?

Sweet this again, yep last time we got a room with Randy Jackie and Chris. Someone got drunk and stayed out til 10am, wondering around the streets of Reno. Meeting everybody.

I say we do the meet in Susie's parking lot they got a great arcade there

I vote for a Saturday...so that I can drive home Sunday and still go to work Monday :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...