Really Ratty Rusty Ruby Ruined & Rotting RIP

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL you kill me Indy. Ok, now you have me curious (yet again.) Why are we putting so much time into Ruby's engine bay if there are no plans? And why aren't we putting that time into her rear seat pan area if that is what parked her to begin with? Heck you'd probably almost have her repaired back there by the time you paint this bay! Instead you will have a pretty engine bay sitting in the yard on a shell with nothing in it!

Also I bet you could repair the back seat area pretty easy. You know how to run a welder. No one will ever see where you make the repair anyway since it is under the seat, it can be ugly, and on Ruby it wouldn't matter if it was an ugly repair anyway. Cut that shit out, bend up some metal and get it in there. (At least wire wheel the cancer so we can see what we are really looking at.)

One thing is for sure, and gets you major props from me. You get out there and make shit happen. You get out there and you do something. (Even if the energy seems oddly placed at times.) But you are not just surfing ratsun and CL dreaming of doing shit (like I do.). I love you for it man.

Lastly, curious if you love Lowla or Ruby more based on your time with them?

hey indy what do you have for rear coilovers on both your 510's? you have alot of threads and and alot of pictures to upload and itll take me forever to find it :lol: :lol: . Cus i bought techno tuning rear coilovers and i set them at the lowest setting and its not low enough. so i was wondering what you have and how do they ride?

hey indy what do you have for rear coilovers on both your 510's? you have alot of threads and and alot of pictures to upload and itll take me forever to find it :lol: :lol: . Cus i bought techno tuning rear coilovers and i set them at the lowest setting and its not low enough

I only have one set of coilovers for both 510s ... :lol: .... .. #225 Ermish rear coilovers

There are two different lengths.... . I think 12" and 10"... .. I got the 10"

.. . . and yeah, it still doesn't go low enough,, although I can't drive it any lower than 3/4 of the way turned down

I only have one set of coilovers for both 510s ... :lol: .... .. #225 Ermish rear coilovers

There are two different lengths.... . I think 12" and 10"... .. I got the 10"

.. . . and yeah, it still doesn't go low enough,, although I can't drive it any lower than 3/4 of the way turned down

:lol: wooooooow one set for two cars:lol:

thanks tho. How do they ride/feel? im guessing 10 is better for low?

:lol: wooooooow one set for two cars:lol:

thanks tho. How do they ride/feel? im guessing 10 is better for low?

As another who has Ermish coilovers, I have to say they are the best out there. Back when I built my first 510 in the early eighties, H&R were really nice, and the two are very similar.