Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man I wish we could get past this last picture. Somebody please post pics of time attack honduhs or milfy 240sx... please that eclipse is making me sick.

Tough to beat that mitsu...

And still champion!!!! And There are more oics of that "crew" coming! Wait till I catch all of its friends in a line up!! I WILL SCAR YOUR FRAGILE SENSES!! MUUHAHAHAHA! :devil:

And still champion!!!! And There are more oics of that "crew" coming! Wait till I catch all of its friends in a line up!! I WILL SCAR YOUR FRAGILE SENSES!! MUUHAHAHAHA! :devil:

You win the ricer sightings thread...

Nothing can top that monstrosity. Time to lock up the thread and move on... :lol:

We have a 6'3", 320lb. customer with a geo metro that is REDONK!! Never have my camera when it's in. Now I carry my camera like it's my dick....never leave home without it. Can't wait till it comes back......talk about scarring...

Didn't know where to post this. Though here might be appropriate. Delorean Hovercraft anyone??

IMG_1319.jpg

That better be a fiberglass body, if they destroyed any kind of delorean, even for the fucking windows i would DESTORY someone. I love deloreans. I used to watch back to the future over and over again as a kid, my grandma didnt have cable and i loved that movie....someday i will own a delorean.

I did a quick search... it's not a real Delorean. There's pages showing the build, and it's wood and fiberglass. You can see the fiberglass inside the hole where the inner headlights are supposed to be. It's also not finished, from what I hear.

http://jalopnik.com/5577308/student-builds-delorean-hovercraft-by-hand-doesnt-need-roads

Wait for it....

wait for it.....

BAM!

0523121523a.jpg

Apparently, they don't know how cheap you can get a 620 around here... That is a lawn mower in the back too!

• Like 1