WTF?

And what is the point of paying attention in school if i know two people who were failing of there classes a week before graduation and got there grades up to B-'s or higher?

good luck with that ......... it's hard enough to go from a D+ to a C-

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its my Ipod i hate auto spell. any ways i got punked by to rent a cops and 2real cops. And what is the point of paying attention in school if i know two people who were failing of there classes a week before graduation and got there grades up to B-'s or higher?

Its my Ipod [no period] i I hate auto spell [you sure as hell need it!]. any Any ways i got punked by to two rent a cops and 2real 2 real cops. And what is the point of paying attention in school if i know two people who were failing of [superfluous word] there their classes a week before graduation and got there grades up to B-'s or higher?

So, blame everybody else for your shortcomings? What is your life's ambition? Ten years from now are you going to be cooking crystal meth in a trailer in the woods?

Its my Ipod i hate auto spell. any ways i got punked by to rent a cops and 2real cops. And what is the point of paying attention in school if i know two people who were failing of there classes a week before graduation and got there grades up to B-'s or higher?

Let me break it down for you:

The shit you go through in school doesn't matter. The shit your friends go through in school matters even less. What you should be focusing on is getting YOUR shit straight and making sure YOU are retaining the knowledge they're offering you. How much of an ass are you going to feel like when you don't graduate, or learn anything of value in school 'cuz you were too busy caring about school district bureaucracy?

In 2-3 years that shit wont matter AT ALL. Most of the people you're busy worrying about instead of learning won't be around.

Then where are you? You're boned. All because you didn't take the opportunities you were given.

Sure, you could do ok... Hell, you could win the lottery. But success comes and goes, money usually just goes,

The only thing you can ever really rely on is the knowledge you've gained. Betting on much else puts you on the losing side from the start.

• Like 1

I'm a probably the smartest kid in my entire grad my iq is retardant high. I have been in school since i was 3. I honestly get bored cause I know almost everything they teach, cause I taught myself. And this has nothing to do with the fact that I got my skateboard tooken away for no reason.

So fuck the police and the Nazi that corrects every sentence I post.

Spoken like a true high schooler.

I don't really care how smart you are, or what your IQ is, it is completely irrelevant if you keep getting in trouble simply because there is clearly something wrong.

Play it cool, get through high school, have some fun (not at the expense of others), and you will finish.

Biggest problem with being "smart" is that everything seems easy, and then when you are behind it becomes overwhelming.

retardant

Here's the deal, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Some of the smartest people I know can't spell for shit. its quite common actually. However the fact still stands that you need to put away your ego, and put in some work to get anything of value out of school. otherwise its a waste for everyone.

So fuck the police and the Nazi that corrects every sentence I post.

Have you ever heard of Godwin's law? if not here's an introduction.

That said,

in-before-the-lock-3.jpg

i want to get two things straight here before there's a rant of high schoolers being dumbasses

1. I'm in high school ( Sophomore).

2. only judging by the two threads I've read by you, you must be pretty fucking obnoxious to get in trouble.