HELP L20B!!!

the 620

Friends ratsun such'm from mexico and I have a motor but I want aumetar L20B your comprecion but without compromising the engine as it is the 620 journal

by the time an engine mounted between J18 and the way out that I have thought of installing petronix, mikunis 32 mm header and line 2 "

I hope you can help me greetings

the victim here

IMG_3302.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Que es lo que quieres hacer? Poner un motor l20b?

Esta suave tu trokita. La caja no es original verdad?

o spanish lo que deseo hacer es aumentar la comprecion del motor L20B que tengo la camioneta aun tiene el j18

y la caja si es original asi salieron en mexico

I want to know that pistons to put in the L20B that I have to increase his comprecion

you can use some Z car L28 pistons.

they are 1mm over bore (L28 piston = 86mm, stock L20B piston = 85mm) and flat top/ 0cc dish

theres 280ZX's in mexico.

but a closed chamber head is another addition that will bump the CR

whoa, had no idea. yea i just got through telling him that swapping to a closed head is an alternative, success :thumbup:

whoa, had no idea. yea i just got through telling him that swapping to a closed head is an alternative, success :thumbup:

its just a matter of how how you want your CR. flat tops and a closed chamber head will bump it way up.

I was gonna say an A87 closed chamber head might be the easy compression increase. You guys got it covered :lol:

Welcome aboard. :)

Do you have a j18 or was that a google translation thing? If it's an L18 you might have the head to put on the L20 under the hood.

casi no puedo escribeindo el espanol, perdon por si no entiendes.

tienes el L20B correcto? SI tengo uno para instalar

quires mas compresion? si quiero mas comprecion

alternativamente, puedes a cambiar la caveza a una que esta cerrado?

2eDeYe' date='09 May 2011 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1304995909' post='473459']

I was gonna say an A87 closed chamber head might be the easy compression increase. You guys got it covered :lol:

Welcome aboard. :)

Do you have a j18 or was that a google translation thing? If it's an L18 you might have the head to put on the L20 under the hood.

engine j18 here one pic

IMG_3111.jpg

ok, he says he has a L20B to install, yet he wants more compression, can't tell if he wants more on the J18 or the L20B

ignore this

entonces quires mas comprecion en la J18 o el L20B?

si tienes mucho comprecion en el L20, lo que puede pasar es dieseling, eso es cuando apagas el caro y todovia sigue correndo

si quires mas comprecion en la J18, usando partes de la L20... no creo que va a servir