Fresh lemon 620 goodness

bigjenks

So I got this little girl about six months ago and finally have it in the shape I want it. I posted a few pics a while ago but they were small and crappy.

Also made the HUGE mistake about asking about the amber high beams and got flamed like no other. Anyway, after hours and hours of work, here she is.

IMG_0044-1.jpg

IMG_0099.png

IMG_0100.png

IMG_0037.jpg

I want to attack the little bit of rust on the bed panel seams for an excuse to paint it. Maybe BMW dakar yellow? It's already lowered with blocks in the back but I'm thinking of

removing my overload springs for a little extra and a torsion tweak for an aggressive stance. Thoughts on that? Hope you guys like her!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet truck my Datsun Brutha :thumbup: I agree with Pac Co Dat. Lower more & roll that Thang! Dont need no paint. Oh & more pics of the interior & engine bay :fu:

• 1 month later...

whats the color code on that bad dog?

I know it's not the original color. It was a factory datsun yellow at the start of its life though.

To be completely honest I think it's just a can of yellow interior paint on there haha.

A couple 20 year old cans of yellow paint were in the bed when I got her.