Jesters 620

Jester

OK guys, I have some SU's that I need help IDing. I took them off an old Volvo engine that was in my neighbors barn. Here are some pics.

100_1706.jpg

100_1705.jpg

I just won an auction on ebay for a 1600 roadster intake. Should be here in a week or so.

Thoughts??

Jester

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the link and the info. I did find that site but it doesn't explain how to ID my carbs. I'm not trying to be difficult, I just want to make sure I get the right parts ordered the first time. Both tags on the carb tops are unreadable. :mad:

Jester

I found a BRAND NEW Holley 32/36 for $65.00. It's suppose to be Holley's version of the Weber. I tried doing a search here, but, didn't find a hole lot of info. What do you guys think? I would of coarse be putting it on an L16 intake manifold......If I could find one cheap. Hint, Hint, Hint:D

Jester

I found a BRAND NEW Holley 32/36 for $65.00. It's suppose to be Holley's version of the Weber. I tried doing a search here, but, didn't find a hole lot of info. What do you guys think? I would of coarse be putting it on an L16 intake manifold......If I could find one cheap. Hint, Hint, Hint:D

Jester

Jes, there is an L16 intake and a weber adapter on ebay right now...hurry, get over there!

Picked up a split bench/bucket seat today from a Bronco II. Nasty ass WY find. YUCK! Used Resolve carpet cleaner on them. They actually cleaned up rather well. I had to fab up some new brackets, but, they fit very nicely. Will get some picutres posted as soon as I get them totally done. Hopefully tomorrow.

Jester

I would really like to wait till I get my intake. I want to see how far off they are. Should be here anytime.

Let me look into it a little more. I'll see if I can find a set on flee-bay to get an idea.

Jester

What a day. Got my new clutch master cylinder on today. Took a while, but, got it. Went to dump some fuel into it and it ran down on my shoes. PISS ME OFF!! Found out the filler tube was rotted RIGHT OFF. No shit, the whole bottom edge was GONE!! Finally got that done and put some gas in. Was nice to be driving a Datsun down the road again.

Jester