Lots of 510 sedan and wagon parts, now on EBAY! used OEM.

Doors, Hatches, Hoods, Grills, Headlight parts, Tail lamps, Stainless trim, L-series internals, manifolds, distributors, carbs, entire dash assemblies, heater cores, petcock valves, and more!

I'm ready to help some fellow 510 enthusiasts out with their projects by selling some stuff...but not desperate.

like the title says....I've got a LOT of parts. (mostly used, good condition parts, some NOS little bits and pieces.) sheet metal, trim, Glass, rubber, interior parts, L-series engine parts, etc.

email/text with what you're looking for, I'll try to get back to you ASAP with a quote. I've got a lot of duplicate parts, some are in great shape and worth more, others might be a little more scratched/bent/funky and worth considerably less.

707-3937992

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0027-3.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a couple windshields. both have factory gaskets still intact, neither gaskets are in perfect shape..but usable. both have stainless trim.

No sedan rear glass.

no "weld-on" sheet metal. at all. (floor pans, quarters, etc.)

Got quite a few grills & headlight surrounds, (all in various condition, from good, to barely passable) one set being a good condition '68. (RARE)

got a couple sets of wagon cargo side glass gaskets. one set is good, with minor cracks in one corner....the other set could almost pass for NOS and are still quite supple. WE ALL KNOW HOW RARE THESE ARE!

(all said, I'm going to let the local guys have a stab at it first, and see what happens, if you REALLY need something, and are on the other side of the world, I'll try to accommodate, but I've got a track weekend coming up and a lot of work in front of me, so nothing is getting shipped for at least a week at this point.)

yes, I've got a few hoods. starting at 100$, totally usable, not bent/rusty/rotten (small rock chips/minor dings)

sorry I don't have prices listed...there's a bunch of duplicate stuff, some of which might be in "passable but bent/scratched/surface rust" that is worth considerably less than another "mint condition" piece...also, as mentioned, I'm super busy, this is just a weekend/eveing gig...so I might not be able to get right back to people with prices/availability right away. a lot of the stuff I've got is boxed up and shelved deep in a cargo container.

Prices are negotiable, and I'm willing to give "package deals" for multiple pieces...if you're able to make a drive, I'm willing to make a deal. message me & I'll let you know if I've got what you want, and a rough price, if you come out and see something else you need, we can work on the price. I'm pretty reasonable. (BTW, as of now, no one has showed up and bought anything other than the factory tach!...yet!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey H.B.H., how about steering wheels? I've got a 67 520 truck and could use a better steering wheel or I will have to do the repair work on mine. I also have been looking for Datsun brand fender mirrors of the same time frame not bullets or something. I'm not to far away and don't mind the driving. I have acouple J13 motors and one is being assembled now, but always looking for more or parts. Thanks, lookin to hear back. ;)

Here's the deal guys:

we just need to find someone who lives close to me who wants to come and take all these parts and spend their time distributing them! (because I have absolutely no time to do so)...I do not foresee finding time to package and ship any parts in the near future. sorry, but there's just not enough hours in the day for me right now. If you're close by, and are going to show up with cash in hand, great. give a call and we'll make it happen.

Sorry for disappointing anyone out in the midwest, east coast, or Belgium, but my work pays far better than making a 100$ crate for the 50$ part you need. damn it...that made me sound like an asshole. sorry again,

-Forrest

Just came back from HillBillyHectors place, it's a 4-hr drive roundtrip from me but it was definitely worth the drive. He's a good guy to deal with and from what I saw at his shop it's obvious it's not worth it for him to piece sell everything, let alone ship small things.

He has a container full of goodies and I was lucky enough to browse through it all. I voluntairily showed him my empty pockets cause he trusted me there alone and with the small NOS boxed items, I wouldn't trust just any old stranger rummaging around my stash of goodies. It's a great opportunity for someone with the time/space to buy his whole lot of parts, which I'm sure he'd give you a deal on and you can make your money back and then some!

Good luck Forrest and thanks for the parts!!!

do u have any grills?

I have a complete gril and light bezels and eye brows (the outer edges of the fenders by the geadlights)...painted black but you can bring them back to aluminum with paint remover. Let me know.

Just came back from HillBillyHectors place, it's a 4-hr drive roundtrip from me but it was definitely worth the drive. He's a good guy to deal with and from what I saw at his shop it's obvious it's not worth it for him to piece sell everything, let alone ship small things.

He has a container full of goodies and I was lucky enough to browse through it all. I voluntairily showed him my empty pockets cause he trusted me there alone and with the small NOS boxed items, I wouldn't trust just any old stranger rummaging around my stash of goodies. It's a great opportunity for someone with the time/space to buy his whole lot of parts, which I'm sure he'd give you a deal on and you can make your money back and then some!

Awesome, sounds like a great guy! Just wish I could be there to take part in teh parts...

Hey H.B.H., how about steering wheels? I've got a 67 520 truck and could use a better steering wheel or I will have to do the repair work on mine. I also have been looking for Datsun brand fender mirrors of the same time frame not bullets or something. I'm not to far away and don't mind the driving. I have acouple J13 motors and one is being assembled now, but always looking for more or parts. Thanks, lookin to hear back. ;)

sounds like you need a few items I haven't got....sorry, pretty much just 510 specific

Thanks for the follow-up Mario, it worked out great having you show up & leave happy with the '68 grill & other parts! as you mentioned, someone with room to store it all and time to part out could do pretty well with the lot, there's still quite a few gems in there...and I've got Porsche/Subaru customers to focus on!...sooo...back to work!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.