how to get springs out!!!!

ohio510

Wow, that's lame. When I first got my car running I over eagerly took it for a test drive and at about 35 mph my perfectly strait stock hood reminded me that I had forgotten to reinstall the latch by folding over the roof. Shit happens!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's lame. When I first got my car running I over eagerly took it for a test drive and at about 35 mph my perfectly strait stock hood reminded me that I had forgotten to reinstall the latch by folding over the roof. Shit happens!

that sucks that's why I waited a week to post had to get over my epic fail lol

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbup: to those that helped and:fu: to those that dident you know who you are...2011-05-17155133.jpg

Great Pic, car looks awesome. I love the car, the stance and the color. 4 doors fit more whores. :thumbup:

You made it onto my screen saver.

I just noticed, those side markers dont look original... What are they off of, do you know?

they are not oringal dont know what they are off of they say bosh japan"?" someone prob changed them when they sprayed the car in the 80s