Anyone going to Canby from SoCal?

I live in Upland,Ca and I want to go to Canby this year and was wondering if any other members are going from my area? I want to drive because I would like to take some stuff to sell and I know Im gonna buy stuff. I know its fucking far but i think it will be worth the trip. About 1000 miles from my house! Im thinking of leaving early Thursday morning.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying. Already got the time off work, just need to find the funds, Stupid gas prices haha. If I do end up driving and not flying, itll be 1000 miles to break-in the L20 for the 620. :cool: and I'll be changing my oil as soon as I get to Portland. Gotta love wingin it.

I'm in SB, Brian (hang_510) is in Ventura I think. Id be STOKED to caravan together. Absolutely STOKED. Its a long drive, and I wouldn't put it passed by 620 to break down. Longest trip its been on since I bought it was 100 miles. Granted now it will have new brakes, new engine, lowered (better ride).

Did you end up keeping the one for sale? Longest trip my z has been since I bought it is about a half mile I had to drive it from the po's house lol. I'm hoping it is driveable by then, then ill be holding my breath with the original engine that hasn't been driven regularly since 82 and hoping I'm not left stranded :D

I am planning on leaving Thursday after my girlfriend gets off work. Probably stay the night somewhere along the way.

We have people staying here at the keepers house . Were leaving Friday morning. Caravan with us!!

let make it work!

but who can keep up with me though??? :P

im now thinking to leave thurs AM, its ~1/2 way to crash @ the johnsons or in folsom

leave w/ the nor cal caravan on fri AM.

im staying fri nite in salem (aunts house)

Gotta love wingin it.

:thumbup:

this is the motor i broke in AT canby last year!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

let make it work!

but who can keep up with me though??? :P

im now thinking to leave thurs AM, its ~1/2 way to crash @ the johnsons or in folsom

leave w/ the nor cal caravan on fri AM.

im staying fri nite in salem (aunts house)

:thumbup:

this is the motor i broke in AT canby last year!

This year we can meet finally :cool:

I am trying. Already got the time off work, just need to find the funds, Stupid gas prices haha. If I do end up driving and not flying, itll be 1000 miles to break-in the L20 for the 620. :cool: and I'll be changing my oil as soon as I get to Portland. Gotta love wingin it.

winging it will be the theme from the sound of it, ur motor is new, one that hasnt run since 82 and mine is still waiting on a head gasket, oil pan swap, and intake/exhaust swap. i alos have to build my roadster front/510rear hybrid trans for it. hopefully it will be done. wats the average speed everyone will be doing? i have already put in for the 9th-13th off so i cood leave wed night or thursday with whoever is going to caravan.

fingers crossed for everyone trying to get cars together to go

We have room, especially for pretty girls. Bring a bag and a pillow crash on the floor or camp or ??????. We are planning to leave around 6-7 am Friday morning. Have 3-6 cars rolling together so far. If your planning to stay let us know in advance.

66.jpg

510 party a few years ago

erichwaslike I live close to you, if you need any help getting your car going let me know I can give you a hand. What time is everyone leaving James house in the morning on Friday?

well im trying to locate gaskets for my motor this week. think i found em. then i need to find a trans for it, foadster one so i can frankenstein one together. ill hit u up if i get in crunch mode or anything.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Dirk Diggler and Z_Rac3r the wife and I just got in town here in Santa Barbara, staying a block away from State street...I brought some Ratsun stickers if you are interested, plus it would be cool to check out your rides! Let me know and I can PM you our address.