lurker newb intro

Hey guys I'm kind of new to the site I've been a member fir quite a few months but lurked for a long time until I finally bought a datsun late January this yr. I've always been into imports but fell in love with 510's about 7yrs ago when I found out my friend Mario Lozano of TSR Fabrication has owned several and promised me a ride in his current dime years ago I have still yet to receive lolz.

I couldn't find any dimes in my price range so I travelled up north to acquire one from the510keeper and drove it all the way back to long beach which has been the funest drive so far.anyways I'm talking too much I'll show some photos because I know its a must, no build thread yet but soon hopefully once Mario gets some free time to fab for me.

The drive coming home

IMG950641.jpg

My little girl trying to get in with the wrong keys, she won't pass the car without telling someone to give her a ride. My wive has even called me with her crying in the background because she wants to get in so bad.

downsized950330010904.jpg

Some shots I took this weekend and she got a bath, sorry no engine and interior shots yet will post this weekend.

IMG_20110416_142630.jpg

IMG_20110416_142553.jpg

IMG_20110416_142453.jpg

IMG_20110416_142441.jpg

Sorry in advance if photos don't work I'm doing all this from my phone so I haven't re-sized them

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic