Road rage

I was riding shotgun in my friends B210 in the dirty southeast Portland around 1995. Two dumb high school kids cruising around probably trying to score a bag or something. I don't remember why but I flipped off these guys in a dirty van, BAD IDEA! They followed us for like 10 blocks yelling and screaming, then they caught us at a red light behind another car. On the hood of the Van in mailbox letters reads, "IM CRAZY". 2 dirty butt rockers jump out with black jeans and no shirts. Uh oh, this can't be good!

So then they get out and go to the drivers door and try to yank my buddy Andy out of the car. Andy has a death grip on the steering wheel and door... they can't get him out, which was strange because he weighed like 150 pounds lol. So one guy is kicking the car and the other is trying to pry Andy out from the drivers seat. The door is halfway open but Andy has a death grip on it and wont let go.

He bent the door quite a bit but he eventually gives up and spits on Andy and punches him in the face a couple times. FINALLY the light turned green and I yelled at him to punch it and get the fuck outta here. The two crazy butt rockers followed us for quite a while but we managed to get on the freeway, and they soon realized they will run out of gas before we do in a 78 b210!

We knew they would run out of gas so when they did we celebrated quite a bit, he asked why the hell they flipped out like that and I told him..."uhhh I think because I flipped them off on 92nd." I don't know why they attacked him instead of me, I was the one who provoked the crazy train. Andy was pretty pissed off but we eventually laughed it off.

Moral to be learned; DO NOT FLIP OFF A DIRTY VAN IN FELONY FLATS THAT SAYS.."IM CRAZY" ON THE HOOD. The end

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. Fucking creeps.

Reminds me of a time my brother and I got cut off by a Mazda6 in his big ass GMC Sierra. The kids jumped out at a stop light and ran up to my brothers door and he swung it wide open into the kids face. he went flat on his ass and left a nice blood spot on the window from his nose.

Next thing ya know, cops roll up and they're arrested. End of story.

Felony flats in Portland ?? Haha you must be a gringo. About the only place I won't go in Portland is on Fessenden. Shamrock market area. I've grown up in bad neighborhoods in LA. But then again I fit in. One of them. That is kinda odd they beat him and not you. Lol

• 1 month later...

Fuck that shit. With all the crazy assholes out there today and the lack of respect and hair trigger reactions to perceived slights today I always tell my wife to keep her hands down when gesturing while talking when driving around.

He gives someone the finger and they chase them down and confront them and they are supposed to defend themselves??? Bad move in the first place don't add to it.

i dunno mike, if someone's gonna start punching me they better expect to get punched back. not saying i'm a fighter or anything but fuck just taking it.

I'm saying the reason for everything was wrong to begin with. By wrong I mean for little or no reason. Giving someone the finger was the first assault and them giving chase was the first escalation. Best to get out the fastest way you can unless you have a good reason for a fight..

"Crazy butt rockers" lolz

reminds me of one time when I was with my dad in centrellia by the over pass that leads to big 5 etc. We got cut off by a comcast van and the driver was on shift. My dad flips him off and he follows us to the parking lot. Guy jumps out and starts raging on my mom for whatever reason. While all this is happening I grab the tire iron from under the seat and tell the guy to shut the fuck up or he'll be loosing teeth. My dad is also out of the car holding "the club" you know how they make the anti theft device the club? Well as a joke in his pos ford ranger he cut out the card suit for clubs out of plywood and would set it on the wheel of his truck as a joke. The guy is huge and looking bewildered at this point my dad is pissed. The comcast driver then said something along the lines of are you going to hit me with a club and I just loose it. It went from bad to hilarious in under a second and I'm rust doubled over laughing. After flipping him a bunch more shit as my mom calls the how is my driving number the guy ends up jumping in the van and taking off. Needles to say he had to have been fired

I always tell my wife to keep her hands down when gesturing while talking when driving around.

Haha ..... . my Grandma was driving on the freeway talking with her hands trying to explain something to me .... .

.. . .. and I hear this wierd noise over her voice ...... . . sounds kinda like an engine revving up to 5k rpm ... .. :blink:

I look at the tach. and shure enough she's driving on the freeway in neutral trying to go faster . :lol: . talking with her hands bumped the auto tranny out of "Drive"

I was kidding, flatcat has a funny story about his first trip down to phx about that exact thing. Open carry + drive thru liquor stores + 120+ degree temps (that's 49 degrees for you mike :P ) = violence.

My first, and last trip to Phoenix, Arizona.

I was living in Denver, CO. Had a friend that just recently moved to Colorado from Phoenix(Chambers?) Anyways, he asks me if I'd take a road trip with him, and go load all his stuff into a U-Haul, and bring it back. I said sure. Ed(NismoDr.) was living down there at the time, so I tell Mark we have a place to stay while we're there. There are so many side stories in this trip. We load up in my friends truck, leave Denver at like 7 at night. I nap first. Somewhere around Albuquerque, New Mexico we swap. Mark's turn to sleep. Now I guess you need to know that I'm a bit of a smart-ass. I never mean harm. I'm just a bit abrasive when we first meet. Well, we get about 10 miles outside of PHX, and Mark wakes up. He's telling me all about the lay of the land. How the towns set up. Yada.

So when we finally get into PHX(Interstate 17?) he turns to me, and says "Oh. One more thing. You need to mind your shit while we're here."

"What? Fuck that. Fuck you. Whatever."

"Seriously. Mind your own fucking business, and don't mouth off to anybody. I'm serious."

It's 6 in the morning. Dark out. Cars everywhere on the freeway. Mark, in the passenger seat, rolls down his window and proceeds to yell at the FIRST car near us. "Fuck you, you honky piece of shit. You couldn't get pussy if you were a new born kitten. I'll fuck you up."

I'm driving, and even at 70MPH I can hear the click of the hammer being pulled, and see the barrel of dude's .44. I quickly apply brake, and let crazy pass.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I say.

"I told you to not fuck with anybody. You don't need a carry permit here. And anybody carries. Watch yourself."

"Got it."

WHOA! Don't fuck with what you don't know. That's all I'm saying.

But that trip was the craziest road trip I have ever taken. Like I said-I have SOOOOOOO many stories from that 1 3-day weekend.

what's funny is that everytime some nolife wants to roadrage me, they run away when i try to confront them (men or women, transvestites or teabaggers, whatever)

what won't be funny if one of these pendejos throws a tire iron through my windshield

(what happened to my brother)

that's weak sauce man! u didn't even defend yourselves?! wtf?

Haha...we were still in high school, 150 pounds each...and pacified from smoking pot. They were like 30 years old and looked like cranksters, no freaking way!

If it happened nowadays it would be ON...we weigh a combined 470 pounds.

Fuck that shit. With all the crazy assholes out there today and the lack of respect and hair trigger reactions to perceived slights today I always tell my wife to keep her hands down when gesturing while talking when driving around.

He gives someone the finger and they chase them down and confront them and they are supposed to defend themselves??? Bad move in the first place don't add to it.

Exactly, they were acting completely irrational..liable to do anything. Also keep in mind this was before the road rage laws, and before they cracked down on meth manufacturing/sales...Meth was everywhere in the 90's.

Made exactly for close quarter vehicle protection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl-ZIo-Wztc

I like it!

This is what i carry, when I carry. It's small and the hammer is shaved so you can just stick it in your pocket, S&W 38 snub.

IMG_0797-1.jpg

i'd be carrying this around when i'm in bad place

DSC00522.jpg

Idk what that is but it looks bad ass! Looks like a folding stock

This is what I play with. Springfield m1a, and an FAL. 308 rounds are crazy.

IMG_0792.jpg

ill see if i get a chance to get a picture of my dads gun, also in .308, its a Remington Varmint SPC i believe.

the gun is a Knights Armament PDW its 5.56, so your ready to rock when you need to.

im looking to get this when i turn 18, in .308. i kind of want a 30-06 like your M1A, do you think its sub MOA ?

I'm saying the reason for everything was wrong to begin with. By wrong I mean for little or no reason. Giving someone the finger was the first assault and them giving chase was the first escalation. Best to get out the fastest way you can unless you have a good reason for a fight..

You referencing my middle finger bad story?