Sold My Truck!!!

Jester

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you post some pic's of your 75 lil hustler, I want to see where the strips are located, I've got a 74 620 and I was told it was a lil hustler. I don't know how to find out if it was a lil hustler or not, anyone know ??? Any help would be great.

I will be bringing it home on either Friday or Saturday. I will get some photo's up asap.

On this one they start high on the tail end of the truck then drop down about 6-8 inches just before the door and continue to the front fender. I think there are two stripes close together if memory serves me correct.

Jester

Yeee haa, he came and got it tonight. I put a wheel cylinder on the drivers front corner and bled the brakes. Good to go. He came with four wrecking yard tires and wheels and drove it home. Well.....kinda.:blink: I called him about an hour after he left. I was curious as to how well it ran. (I never even drove it really. I guess he got about 10 minutes from here and a wheel fell off.:lol: SHEARED ALL THE LUGS OFF!!! Said it scared the shit out of him.

In the end he was happy and now I can go get my 620 tomorrow.

Pictures to follow.

Jester

I took the bumper off yesterday. I've got a list of "to do's". That was at the the top of the list.

I'm headed to the WY after lunch and try to find a seat of some type.

Not sure about the ride hight yet. This is a work truck. It will also have the duty of carrying the dirt bikes to the woods. Not sure how well that would work if it sits inches off the ground.

The wheels will get some fresh gun metal paint.

Jester

F#ck'n hooks!! Ripped my FAVORITE Hooded sweatshirt taking the stripes off the passanger side.:mad:

I will take some pictures of what is left. There is still all the sticker goo on there so you can still tell where they were.

Jester