Moar shenaniganz at Fall's View Tavern

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Wowzers! Didn't know you'd take it that rough :console:. It's okay though if you like PBR. It's just a little sad to see the ed hardy folks at dive bars with popped collars watching garage bands, thinking they can buy liquid cool kids status points @ $1.75 a can :lol: I use the Charlie reference cause it's funny :lol:, just like Antoine Dodson was funny, so no need to get all flustered. Some people just havent figured out that PBR is what comes outta my urethra when I'm done with a Hamm's :rofl: You big meanie :crying:, now my feelerz are hurt :(

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

This thread went all taster's choice and shit. Nobody cares what you drink so long as you get drunk and have fun. I drink anything, PBR is just a little harder goin down that's all. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

This thread went all taster's choice and shit. Nobody cares what you drink so long as you get drunk and have fun. I drink anything, PBR is just a little harder goin down that's all. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Sorry Noob,

Let the fuckery continue.

douchebag

Wowzers! Didn't know you'd take it that rough :console:. It's okay though if you like PBR. It's just a little sad to see the ed hardy folks at dive bars with popped collars watching garage bands, thinking they can buy liquid cool kids status points @ $1.75 a can :lol: I use the Charlie reference cause it's funny :lol:, just like Antoine Dodson was funny, so no need to get all flustered. Some people just havent figured out that PBR is what comes outta my urethra when I'm done with a Hamm's :rofl: You big meanie :crying:, now my feelerz are hurt :(

Wow. That's a lot of smiley faces. Kiss ass much?

I just don't get how you can take a dick, but you can't take a joke?

Really. Is this amateur night at the Ratsun Comedy Club?

And what's with the neg rep? Is it 'cuz I burned on a clique member?

Please.

• Like 1
Guest DatsuNoob

Wow. That's a lot of smiley faces. Kiss ass much?

I just don't get how you can take a dick, but you can't take a joke?

Really. Is this amateur night at the Ratsun Comedy Club?

And what's with the neg rep? Is it 'cuz I burned on a clique member?

Please.

HAHAHA, yeah I can take a dick I guess. I can take everything you've dished out so far, and more so if that's what you're calling yourself these days, that's just fine with me. I never ripped on you, just PBR and you act as if you invented the fucking recipe or something :rolleyes: Or maybe your beloved carbonated piss water is one of the reasons for your accidental conception?:lol: Or maybe you see 3 dudes comfortable in their own heterosexuality to act a little silly for the sake of getting lolz, and you're jealous.:console: I dunno, whatever it is, you obviously have a chip on your shoulder and I'm sorry you feel so bitter about nothing. Didnt know I was a 'clique member' either, just thought I had some good friends on here because I like helping people and I'm not a complete prick to strangers I meet/associate with :mellow:. Good luck with that, and next time I piss a Hamm's I'll think of warm PBR :sick:. PBR is for hipsters, cowboys/hicks/rednecks, or the 2nd choice of poor white trash when the 211 Steel Reserve racks are empty (and I re-edited to add moar smileys just for you, enjoy! ;))