Show your unique car stickers

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I think being on the clear glass it throws it off alittle. Maybe a two tone or even on tinted windows it would look just fine. I like the design

My thoughts too. As soon as I stuck it to the window I regretted it. Needs to be on the body for the dual colors.

Thanks for the feedback! :thumbup:

• Like 1

9089744242_803a1ea86f_c.jpg

I think being on the clear glass it throws it off alittle. Maybe a two tone or even on tinted windows it would look just fine. I like the design

What dis Tristin?

Best I can make out is its a fractured heart. I've even tried looking at it standing on my head so it's the right way up.

Maybe I need to look at it when I'm moderately affected by alcohol :)

What dis Tristin?

Best I can make out is its a fractured heart. I've even tried looking at it standing on my head so it's the right way up.

Maybe I need to look at it when I'm moderately affected by alcohol :)

This without the text. I wanted to see what it looked like as a sticker... I like it, but as mentioned before, it shouldnt be on a window. It needs a second color to differentiate between the heart and the cutout. 

heart-01.jpg

^^^^^^ This I like!

Ta.

Not a sticker, but this is where the design ended:

heart-01.jpg

Basically I was designing stickers and wanted something like the Skyline heart. I didnt just want to put text in it, so I played around with various things and settled on the cutout. I wasnt sure if it would work as a sticker so I only made a couple to test. Once I already had them cut, I figured I could add a little bit more and it ended up on a shirt. I dont know if its a design Im going to use, but thats where it ended... who knows  :sleep:

• Like 2

Don't feel bad ratwagon, I was having the same problem with figuring out what the hell it is

It does look better in person, but not by much... Ill probably scrape it off and use another on the body to see how it looks. Good thing I tested it out first :)

Don't feel bad ratwagon, I was having the same problem with figuring out what the hell it is

I was thinking how good a larger red sticker would look on the bonnet of my Goon seeing its black :)

Geez Qtip, I think I'm a pretty lateral thinker but this one had me fucked!