Show your unique car stickers

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody got any history on this one?? My 71 is a Cali car, but I don't know what or where from...

That's the old United FiveTen Owner's club sticker, I think they preceded the 510 Again club from back in the day as well.

• 4 weeks later...

IMG_0503.jpg

somewhere in there it says 280z :)

IMG_0493.jpg

this one came off the other day :(

IMG_0494.jpg

And I have a few Society Stickers and fatlace free (know a guy :) ) stuff coming in the mail.

side note, not really a sticker but this is ratsun.

IMG_0586.jpg

some of my art show stencils I put on the hood :)

here are a few ...the black and white one was removed shortle after the oic was taken, the motorsports one has not been installed.........should I?

sticker003.jpg

foxyfinal1.jpg

Have yet to stick it on the roadster, I need to get ahold of gokiburix and get a couple of new copies as mine has a wrinkle in it.

I cleaned that one up. The original sticker does not have a white tail or chest. I also fixed it to have a smile.

That is how it is supposed to look!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy4fOxH6Yz547VLD9MQNflw0KYRpWAm0g7_tXdgnluTey_iqJX4Q

I have this groovy ass datsun sticker from the 70's... I need to scan that one in.

I googled it. It's from a mini truck forum. BUT! The member is on Ratsun from Cali. It was a craigslist posting in Huston Texas is seems.

http://datsunminitruckin.com/tx-foxy-datsun-sign_topic917.html

Did 74datsun620 get it? He drove all the way from San Fran to LA to buy some of my parts. He might have bought it...