• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun 620 Cab Mount Set.

Condition:New After Market.

MADE PER AS ORIGINAL.

$30.00/Set+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN2460.jpgDSCN2461.jpg

SOLD 1 SET TO:BenJamin,CA 92058,USA.

I never saw a post on if you are able to get the long US style window squeeges. If you can, please post with price shipped to the US?

P.M.SENT.

Hey Dett, Remember when you sent me some new parts and I sent you a PM telling you that it was poorly packaged, rusty, scratched, missing pieces and was not happy with it and you blocked me without responding? Ahh, the good old days...

P.M.SENT.

Datsun 620 Door Handle Trim

Condition:New After Market

MADE PER AS ORIGINAL

$4.00/PAIR+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN0978.jpg

I received my parts some time back. They look good and I got them somewhat quick! Unfortunately they don't fit right once installed. They work good enough, but the handle hits the door trim and snags on it a bit. Enough so that it makes the back side of it flex and pop out. It works good enough and I will leave them installed (especially for four dollars).

I received my parts some time back. They look good and I got them somewhat quick! Unfortunately they don't fit right once installed. They work good enough, but the handle hits the door trim and snags on it a bit. Enough so that it makes the back side of it flex and pop out. It works good enough and I will leave them installed (especially for four dollars).

Wellcome&Thank you very much.

Datsun 620 Rear Bumper And Bumper Bracket Set.

Condition:New After Market.

MADE PER AS ORIGINAL.Easy to Install By your Self.

$150.00+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN1776.jpgDSCN1771.jpgDSCN1772.jpg

Please let me know the total cost to mail the following items to me in the state of Virginia, zip code 22802: the Datsun 620 Rear Bumper and Bumper Bracket Set (advertised for $150.00) and the inner taillight housings (advertised for $100.00). Thank you.

Please let me know the total cost to mail the following items to me in the state of Virginia, zip code 22802: the Datsun 620 Rear Bumper and Bumper Bracket Set (advertised for $150.00) and the inner taillight housings (advertised for $100.00). Thank you.

P.M.SENT.

Datsun 620 Front Park Lenses,Housing&Wire.

Condition:New Old Stock.Unused.

MADE IN JAPAN.GENUINE PARTS.

PART NUMBER:26120-B5120,26125-B5120

$150.00/Pair+Shipping cost

DSCN2675.jpgDSCN2674.jpgDSCN2676.jpg

Do not order these bumpers, they are junk.

By request, pics of the 620 bumpers I received from Dett. These are NEW aftermarket bumpers. They are sandwiched together in a box with no packing. The chrome is horrible, and they are rusty and scratched to shit. Oh, and they don't come with the hardware he says they do. Don't order these, you will be disappointed.

Bumperettes002.jpg

Bumperettes003.jpg

Bumperettes001.jpg

And just a reminder, if you receive something from Dett that is not as described, damaged, incomplete, rusty, or in my case all of these, This is Dett's refund policy...

"Sorry.I can't refund money to you.I complete ship all parts you order."