620 Parts for sale

Datsun Set of new genuine NOS Datsun rear brake adjusters & hold down clips.These fit 1965-1979 datsun 520,521,620 pickups,also 1980-1985 nissan 720 pickups

CONDITION:New Old Stock,Unused

MADE IN JAPAN,GENUINE PARTS

$50.00/PAIR+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN0799.jpg

DSCN0800.jpg

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsun 620 Tie rod end assy

Condition:New Old Stock.

Made in Japan

Still in original box

Part number:48570-20500 RH,48580-20500 LH

$50.00+shipping cost every where.DSCN0987.jpg

Datsun 620 Door Handle Trim

Condition:New After Market

MADE PER AS ORIGINAL

$4.00/PAIR+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN0978.jpg

1 PAIR SOLD TO:Tim,OR 97138,USA.

Datsun 620 Cab Mount.

MADE PER AS ORIGINAL

$30.00/SET+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN1473.jpgDSCN1472.jpg

I'd like a set sent to 92058, I'll pay air mail this time! You have my address, still waiting on the floor pan though.

Thanks,

Ben in Oceanside, CA 92058

I'd like a set sent to 92058, I'll pay air mail this time! You have my address, still waiting on the floor pan though.

Thanks,

Ben in Oceanside, CA 92058

P.M.SENT.

Datsun 620 Rear Bumper And Bumper Bracket Set.

Condition:New After Market.

MADE PER AS ORIGINAL.Easy to Install By your Self.

$150.00+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN1776.jpgDSCN1771.jpgDSCN1772.jpg

Anyone else here had anything shipped from this thread via sea/land and waiting over 3 months to get it? I've bought stuff from Thailand before and I know it's slow, but it never took over 2 months.

Not pointing fingers at seller, but this is getting ricockulous.

The Mayflower took less time.

Anyone else here had anything shipped from this thread via sea/land and waiting over 3 months to get it? I've bought stuff from Thailand before and I know it's slow, but it never took over 2 months.

Not pointing fingers at seller, but this is getting ricockulous.

The Mayflower took less time.

You need save shipping cost ship by surface mail.You tracking number:CP026501830TH.If you want parts arrive fast.You must pay more shipping cost.I don't know how do with buyer want save money.But want parts arrive by fast!

Well... not trying to start a battle here, I respect what you are doing here trying to provide some good and rare parts to the group. But I did pm you three times about the package and you never offered a tracking# until now. (the other tracking# you sent in a pm today was different and it showed delivery on July 12th to a different zip, so at first I WAS unhappy!). My post above was merely to see if anyone else was experiencing a delay like this, not to question your integrity.

I know cheaper = slower and I trust that you sent it, but even with or without a tracking# I was assuming it got lost, misdelivered, or held up in customs. Therefore, I was hoping you would at least acknowledge that possibility and offer a refund at some point, but you keep saying wait. All I wanted to know was how long I should wait until you agreed it was probably not going to arrive at my door. If you do refund at some point and it does show up after all, I am honest enough to let you know and pay you the money back. And yes, let's give it another month.

The tracking# above [CP026501830TH] shows it left Thailand on May 23rd, so maybe sometime this year! I will continue to try and be patient.

Please note though, the other tracking number you sent in pm [CP032018073TH] left the Bangkok mail center on June 24th and was delivered less than a month later to Tustin, California which is, geographically speaking, next door to me (I presume this was via sea cargo also ?).

http://track.thailandpost.co.th/trackinternet/Default.aspx

Datsun 620 Sunvisor.

Condition:New Old Stock,Still In Plastic Wrap.

MADE IN JAPAN,GENUINE PARTS.

PART NUMBER:73950-B9500 B

$50.00+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN2358.jpgDSCN2359.jpgDSCN2360.jpg

Datsun 620 Hood Cable.

Condition:New Old Stock,Still In Original Plastic Wrap.

MADE IN JAPAN,GENUINE PARTS.

$30.00+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN2355.jpgDSCN2356.jpgDSCN2357.jpg

Datsun 620 Cab Mount.

MADE PER AS ORIGINAL

$30.00/SET+Shipping cost to every where.

DSCN1473.jpgDSCN1472.jpg

Is this for 6 or for 4, (4 for the cab, and 2 for the core support)? Shipped to Amarillo, TX 79118.

Well guys,I was starting to worry too. But today I got my floorpan!

It took almost 3 months to the day,but I got it.

thanks,Dett!

Thank you very much.

My floor pan finally got here too! Sorry for any worries. Now give me a price for those cab bushings (the set that include the core support bushings) shipped via sea. I can't justify the $70 for air but I'll be more patient this time.

Thanks,

-Ben

My floor pan finally got here too! Sorry for any worries. Now give me a price for those cab bushings (the set that include the core support bushings) shipped via sea. I can't justify the $70 for air but I'll be more patient this time.

Thanks,

-Ben

P.M.SENT.

Datsun 620 Rear Brake Handle Cable Set.

Condition:New Old Stock.Still In Original Package NISSAN.

MADE IN JAPAN.GENUINE PARTS.

$60.00/Set+Shipping cost to every where.

620brakecableset.jpg620brakecableset1.jpg620brakecableset2.jpg