Future Ride??

68Datsun510

After I sell the HB...  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What should I get ;)

Completely seriously going to ditch the HB truck once its smogged and done.

Looking for opinions based on parts availability, ease of cross-swapping parts from other vehicles, and how well they accommodate someone who is 6' tall and...lets just say...not 'thin' hahahahaha

Oh yeah, no late 620's or 720's because of Cali's stupid-as-shit catalytic converter law.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go for a 620 but I'm partial haven't had mine for long but finding parts has been easy. I'm not that big so I have the seat pretty far forward but the guy I bought it from was about six foot with a round belly he didn't complain abut it much. The 520 is a pretty cool truck too though get them both and sell the one you don't like.

Nope as long as it doesnt freeze overnight I drive my 521 daily, my commute is about 50 miles roundtrip and I love every minute of it

Ken, what kind of fuel mileage are you getting or have you even checked?

I'm about 20 miles one way to town/work and am curious what I can expect out of my '72 once it's on the road.

Here's your future ride:

aa_1981_delorean_dmc_12_.jpg

Seriously if i ever get the money, im buying a delorean and doing the bttf kit conversion to it and rock it around town. I would geek out so baddly. I was so baddly addicted to watching the movies as a kid, and i still love the things.

Seriously if i ever get the money, im buying a delorean and doing the bttf kit conversion to it and rock it around town. I would geek out so baddly. I was so baddly addicted to watching the movies as a kid, and i still love the things.

i thought that same thing would be cool and on top of that, be racing someone one the freeway and at 88 mph fireworks ignite from behind the grill and cover the car in sparks lol awesome