pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just picked her up. Just put the motor and trans in. Now I am working on the wiring. Just found out that the 12 v black/white ignition wire is fried from coil to the ignition switch. Iv already pulled the engine bay wiring out. Now working on getting the dash harness out

If you need new connectors, you can find some of them here:

Just scroll down about half way...

http://www.vintageconnections.com/

What's your suspension setup Banana?

Stock front with spring cups repositioned lower and i think one coil cut off. Rear was cut one coil then about a quarter each time till it was lower.. I run 215/60/13 in rear (in the summer) and i didn`t really want to tuck them,, so the fender is about level with tread.

It bangs in front but shortening strut would probably cure that.

Stock front with spring cups repositioned lower and i think one coil cut off. Rear was cut one coil then about a quarter each time till it was lower.. I run 215/60/13 in rear (in the summer) and i didn`t really want to tuck them,, so the fender is about level with tread.

It bangs in front but shortening strut would probably cure that.

Perfect, that's what I wanted to know!  Thanks.  And I too like my fender just off the tire.

Yeah that`s probably true, i never really noticed. With all the meets/events/shows this gets driven to,,  you would think that i would have compared ride heights with the other guys that drove theirs.. I guess i will have to wait till this months event ( whatever or where ever it is ) to check it out..

While im waiting for my swap to happen, i've been having a couple small issues pop up that i really could live with but really not.... it might be another 4-6 weeks before i even start the swap....

so.... i was pulling into work the other day where we have 1 speed bunp maybe 3"''s high that i barely clear and i scraped the bolt on an exhaust clamp that ended up crackibg the mid pipe and pretty much disinagrated it..lol....Just a quick exhaust patch sinceI didn't want to sound like a bad lawn mower. Well worth the 50$ wasted since its all coming out soon....;)