Just on Google Casualy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: thats funny, I did a google search for "1977 Datsun 610 wagon" to show my old co-worker the difference between a 610 and 710. I found a picture taken outside my work of of my car next to my dads new charger, (just posted the link to the site in my status update actually)...odd since my car is a 710 but whatever. Ended up being an article about the two sides to Eugene Heres the article

This was like a month after I got the car so I was really surprised to see it there. Its funny how most people thought the CPA had the 710 and obviously puts money into it, thats why its still around.... :lol:

best comment about it is "For some reason, the Datsun just looks more mechanically stout than the Dodge to me. Wonder where the SRT8 will be in 35 years… recycled into a chinese toaster probably."

oh and yea I agree that 610 parts should stay with 610's....They are so rare you can't just go taking parts off for a 620...come up with something that wont hurt one of the rarest Datsun's left.

I've never worn patchouli, my mom loved it but not me. I was the office manager though.

I guess I do have a little bit of hippy in me, I lived in Eugene for 10+years...It kind of rubs off.

The one comment about how I'm driving a dogde now really confused me. I sold a dodge to get the datsun....drove my dads chevy for a few months in-between....

:lol: thats funny, I did a google search for "1977 Datsun 610 wagon" to show my old co-worker the difference between a 610 and 710. I found a picture taken outside my work of of my car next to my dads new charger, (just posted the link to the site in my status update actually)...odd since my car is a 710 but whatever. Ended up being an article about the two sides to Eugene Heres the article

This was like a month after I got the car so I was really surprised to see it there. Its funny how most people thought the CPA had the 710 and obviously puts money into it, thats why its still around.... :lol:

best comment about it is "For some reason, the Datsun just looks more mechanically stout than the Dodge to me. Wonder where the SRT8 will be in 35 years… recycled into a chinese toaster probably."

oh and yea I agree that 610 parts should stay with 610's....They are so rare you can't just go taking parts off for a 620...come up with something that wont hurt one of the rarest Datsun's left.

LOL What in New zealand you can find 180b | 200b (610s) in nearly every street in new zealand if you start, looking 620 are way rarer than a 610

LOL What in New zealand you can find 180b | 200b (610s) in nearly every street in new zealand if you start, looking 620 are way rarer than a 610

oh well then :fu:

we need to work out some kind of trade then. (I wish) There are tons of 620s here in Oregon. I see more of them than any other Datsun...

I got it, we both get ships....load them up with Datsuns and go on a epic journey to trade :lol:

Or we could go halfsies on one ship and i'll do the adventure part