• yes
    • no
    • maybe

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Killer B, send your phone # and we will call you, We will be driving through sometime Friday or Sat. Shit we may spend the night in Medford

yo folks traviling north on I5 to the dato meet if your in medford id love to meet up i might even have parking or sleeping arangments.. will trade spare room for parts... hehe just kidding

We will prob have a bbq and hang out sat night starting at 4, it will be at my house james and victoria will be here if anyone else from out of town wants to come down u guys can camp in the back yard. Prob drink some beer and have a little bon fire. Pm me if u want to come to the pre party

we should have some people meet up at the RR meet Saturday night and cruise up together and camp out.

what about the small parking lot right at the turn in road for PIR?

right off I5 and its along the way for most of us I think

PIR.png

its a longer trip to there from my house then from there to the meet....

we should have a pre pre meet on the south side of Portland even earlier then drive to PIR. lol

its a longer trip to there from my house then from there to the meet....

we should have a pre pre meet on the south side of Portland even earlier then drive to PIR. lol

and... I come from downtown Hillsboro area. Its about the same for me.

I think we all wish we could bring our Datsuns. Looking forward to seeing everybody and Datsuns. Will have some parts but not a lot. If you need something let me know. $300+ in gas is going to suck ass. Fuck it being home that weekend, knowing we are missing out is a bigger mental expense. LETS GET NAKED

Me and my old lady are going to drive down there from Seattle area.

I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of Datsuns, then I'm going to try and head to the coast the next day.

I wish I would have been able to get the work done to my truck that I was trying to have finished, but I just don't think it's going to happen.