WTB 70's 510 - 2 dr only

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you north of Alaska???

Yes, think way up north. Alaska is hardly north.

But really it might help your ad to include an actual location. Right now I think of you hanging with Santa.

You really should post what price range you're looking for. You'll find you'll get actual responses from guys selling what you're looking for instead of hacked projects hoping to be sold to the next guy. Plus it really will cut down on a whole lot of back and forth on your thread, not to mention wasting people's time. For example if you're expecting to buy something for say $4000 (since you still will have to pay for shipping) and people are expecting $8K, you're not really on the same page so why not eliminate that by indicating what you're hoping to find.

You really should post what price range you're looking for. You'll find you'll get actual responses from guys selling what you're looking for instead of hacked projects hoping to be sold to the next guy. Plus it really will cut down on a whole lot of back and forth on your thread, not to mention wasting people's time. For example if you're expecting to buy something for say $4000 (since you still will have to pay for shipping) and people are expecting $8K, you're not really on the same page so why not eliminate that by indicating what you're hoping to find.

Thanks for the advice.... not at all interested in taking on anyones hacked projects! Not time, space etc.

However, I'd say dropping a number as to my budget is sorta showing myhand early... Suffice to say I'm in the price range where I'll be expectingeither VG, SR, KA or an exotic and well built L series engine option, propersuspension set up and good to very good body and interior finishing.

I, of course, have my preferences for some of the smallerdetails but recognize that everyones build is their own and that I will have tomake alterations or completions to my own liking.

I am a serious buyer looking for a serious seller...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.