WANTED: 521 tailgate & bed corners, rear marker lights, Frontier/Xterra/Pathfinder VQ driveshaft/prop shaft

Looking for 521 tailgate & bed corners in good/great condition, and rear side marker buckets & gaskets. Also looking for a Frontier/Xterra/Pathfinder VQ ('05+) 4x2 manual trans driveshaft/prop shaft. The closer to Santa Barbara the better, but I make it down to LA fairly often and am more than willing to pay for your time & shipping for retrieving any of these parts.

Let me know what you have.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I am taking that to mean you are not interested in any of my tailgates?

Haha, no, I am. Your post was just a tease, hence the tease gif :lol: I am looking for something in pretty nice condition, though, or at least easily fixable. If I have to put a lot of work into one, then I'll just fix the one I have.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have a really straight and clean tail gate, i am asking 100.00 , i can ship it on grey hound bus for about 40- 45.00, let me know and i have pictures to send to ya, tom

i pmed ya today, sorry works been real busy, get home with enough energy to shower and go to bed, been off line for a few days, i'll get you the pic's saturday, thx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.