210 in KY - start laugh track here

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Datsun B-210- motor use to run really good, use to be real nice inside, with alot of cash and some TLC this ride could be really nice again!! This car means alot to me but my wife is making me sale it!!"

He doesn't want to sell it so posting a ridiculous price. He'll be telling his wife "Can't understand it, but was only offered $50. Well guess I'll just have to keep it"

"Datsun B-210- motor use to run really good, use to be real nice inside, with alot of cash and some TLC this ride could be really nice again!! This car means alot to me but my wife is making me sale it!!"

He doesn't want to sell it so posting a ridiculous price. He'll be telling his wife "Can't understand it, but was only offered $50. Well guess I'll just have to keep it"

Sounds about right laugh.gif

GLWS wink.gif

Dammit, I think if I see one more ad that uses the word 'sale' in place of 'sell' ("wife is making me sale it") I'll hunt the mother f**ker down and beat him to death with a dictionary !

Really, did you mean she wanted you to put it in a lake and 'sail' it?

(and don't get me started on the " in good conditions " )

all my cars used to be real nice showroom quality and smell. I have an '81 Tercel that leaks enough oil to smoke the exhaust real cool for only $10000 cash only. I think when he moves that thing the EPA will come fine him for destrction of an entire ecosystem.

Dammit, I think if I see one more ad that uses the word 'sale' in place of 'sell' ("wife is making me sale it") I'll hunt the mother f**ker down and beat him to death with a dictionary !

Really, did you mean she wanted you to put it in a lake and 'sail' it?

(and don't get me started on the " in good conditions " )

Thank you Ben! Learn to speak english if you're posting.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.