77 710 wagon, anyone ever seen one?

77kermit

taller hmmmm i mighte be able to do that in photoshop :P want mudders to lol

as for a moter swap what would be sweet is what im considering down the road for my 610 a chevy vortec v6 out of like an astrovan or a 1500 wt that would have more then enough power to move you around reall well and parts ae as avalable as they are for the 350

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I put a couple feelers on craigslist here in MA and by the inlaws in IN to see if there is a datsun hidden somewhere someone knows something about.

Sure enough got a hit today about a '75 710 wagon in IL! I have not seen pictures. If anyone wants the info I can pass it on.

I'd love a 710 someday but think I'll wait for a 411 or 320 before I go down that road.

• 1 month later...
Guest jaimesix

Hi.

How is Kermit and his brother doing???

Nice 710s. datsun 710s are cool. I like them all, wagons, 2 door and 4 door sedans and hardtops.

It is pretty strange that dieseling problem with your 32/36 Weber.I had a 32/36 in my B210, a brand new one, and the anti dieseling selenoid worked excellent.

I had another one in my Jeep, and that one had no selenoid. It never dieseled.

Perhaps the connection is not working, the selenoid is not getting activated.

Dieseling sometimes happens due to ignition trouble as well. Check your ignition system ( coil/plugs/cables/distributor/timming )

I love wagons. I would like to get a 710 or 610 wagon. There a beautifull one around town. An old man owns it. I will get a picture. Same color as yours, forest green. Indeed a cool color.

I have a 710 2 door.

Jaime._____________________________________________________

• 9 months later...

Been awhile since I had any progress on the 710, or I should say since I had any money to put into it. I'm saving up now for a complete rebuild on the motor as it started ticking a few weeks ago and I haven't driven it since, Been getting my truck up to snuff with the parts I have laying around and that's going alright. The news on the 710 is that it is now officially my restoration project for shows and the like, I'll be getting collector plates for it soon as the tabs come up for renewal and hopefully my next house will have a garage so I can work on the exterior. The next time anyone sees it besides me and my neighbors will be (fingers crossed) at the next Canby event, in the meantime while I save up the 1600 or so it'll take for a rebuild I'll be concentrating on the interior, as that's a relatively cheap hobby :D

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Goodness it's been years since I updated this thread. So in the interest of keeping this short and sweet... Had to sell my wagon 3 years ago due to unfortunate circumstances. When I sold it I told the lady she could have it on one condition, that should she ever decide to part with it she had to call me first. Sure enough I got a phone call 2 wèeks ago and after selling my soul as well as anything else that wasn't bolted down today I went and picked up my old wagon. This is by far one of the happiest days of my life!

• Like 2