2nd Norcal Japanese Classic Car Meet 4/23/11

jsvteck

Yo Gustavo ! are we gonna have the potluck?? need to know so i can plan it..gonna bring the family for a day in the sun ! otherwise ill just bring stuff for my family..

Does anyone know if there is BBQing permitted outside of the designated picnic area?... you never know nowadays..so mant rules...???

need to set up a cen cal caravan we could all meet at the shop in the morning and go from there ?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

South Bay, North Bay and East Bay people should meet up and caravan out like we did last year I say somewhere on the way like Starbucks on Jackson st. its a big parking lot right off to the right if you exit Jackson east... any thoughts??? what time???

Clayton

South Bay, North Bay and East Bay people should meet up and caravan out like we did last year I say somewhere on the way like Starbucks on Jackson st. its a big parking lot right off to the right if you exit Jackson east... any thoughts??? what time???

Clayton

So where are the South Bay people meeting up at? Let me/us know.....

I don't think the North Bay people want to come all the way down to Hayward (that is where you meant right?) to only go North again.

And I would think most East Bay (northern) folks would take 238 to 580 out to Livermore.

Maybe start a list of meeting places on the first post so it's easy to find for anyone who reads this thread....

Clayton it sounds good and the time last year was perfect we met up around 9:30 and left around 9:50-10:00. What do you guys think??

Oh and south bay guys do you guys want to meet up before at McCarthy Ranch near the In-N-Out then roll out and meet the east bay guys? Lets not plan this at the last minute, there's only 4 days left and I'm excited!

Clayton it sounds good and the time last year was perfect we met up around 9:30 and left around 9:50-10:00. What do you guys think??

Oh and south bay guys do you guys want to meet up before at McCarthy Ranch near the In-N-Out then roll out and meet the east bay guys? Lets not plan this at the last minute, there's only 4 days left and I'm excited!

Mark me down, McCarthy Rance In-n-Out sounds cool to me. What time? 9:30am?

Where are you guys planning on meeting at? Im gonna be heading out from modesto.

Central Valley guys that want to caravan

take the "Tracy Blvd" exit off 205

5nDIME is practically right there!

5nDIME GARAGE

460 LARCH ROAD suit # 3

TRACY CA 95376

BETWEEN 7:30-8:00 am

Hey me and my bro are coming out of modesto any known caravan? if not lets meet up some were in modesto. Fuck this is the first Datsun show im not taking my 710 :(

Central Valley guys that want to caravan

5nDIME GARAGE

460 LARCH ROAD suit # 3

TRACY CA 95376

Again...if you live in Modesto...Stockton...Lathrop...Tracy..or any where else in the Central Valley and want to caravan...Please

5nDIME GARAGE

460 LARCH ROAD suit # 3

TRACY CA 95376

People coming from santa cruz palo alto south bay etc we can met at in-n-out in mountain view 237 and el camino real 8:30 to 8:45 is close to 85 too so we can get on time to the next stop where ever gustavo is meeting the other guys or l dont know let me know if some one wants to met in mointain view and head from there to the next stop

Gus,

So is it still In-N-Out at McCarthy Ranch? What time? 9:30?

Gus,

So is it still In-N-Out at McCarthy Ranch? What time? 9:30?

Correct!! In and out at McCarthy Ranch and lets meet around 9 and head out 9:15 or at least wait for Hector and the rest of the gang, since they'll be literally down the freeway.

People coming from santa cruz palo alto south bay etc we can met at in-n-out in mountain view 237 and el camino real 8:30 to 8:45 is close to 85 too so we can get on time to the next stop where ever gustavo is meeting the other guys or l dont know let me know if some one wants to met in mointain view and head from there to the next stop

Hector gather the Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Palo Alto and the rest of the guys in that area at that spot then cruise down to the in and out at McCarthy Ranch then we'll all head out to Clayton's. Como ve?? Porque para los del south bay nos queda mas cerca el de McCarthy y alli agaramos el 880 para Fremont.

I'm coming up from So Cal and probably won't know anyone there, so please come by and say hello! I'm looking forward to meeting my fellow Ratsun-ers.

I was going to bring my Sunny, but due to the rain forecast, I decided to bring the "OzGoon" instead. (The Sunny is much nicer, and not-so-much with the goon)

I'm really looking forward to the trip. See ya Saturday!

(Mark) Duncan

goon.JPG

When: Saturday April 23rd 2010

What time: 9:00- 5:00ish

Lake Del Valle

7000 Del Valle Road

Livermore, CA 94550

There is also a 5$ entry fee for the park cause its a recreationa park sory about that guy it was somthink i could not gur ride of and i dont profit of of it what so ever.

there Will also be food for sale so bring cash but we also tack credit but charge a fee.

e will be in parking lot #1

DelValleMarinacopy.jpg

link for last years turn out

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100000144991823&aid=20643

Vendors:

logovinylBlue.jpg

Donation:

Childrens-Hospital-Oakland-Logo.jpg

JNC

datsunrides

norcal510

norcalRA64

ozzyincali

Matches

onlyCressida4me

glassjaw

lowlifestyle

Nismopunch

Rad2Ltr

1stgencivic

username

thesmogman

g1teg

Justmechillin05

seventnova

Ratsun

jbirds510

oldskoolvws

69jwagon

xerox

GUS-GUS

Blondie Dimer

SSCustomsWeb.com

Twiggz

Duncan

KADET510

SR20DETdatsun510

datlove

zhiguli510

jks13

72stelthdime

KEWL510

Spedie

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX 710

thatsoon510

510 Realm

Hybrid Z

inqul-Z-tor

mxgsfmdpx

papaboy

Taz240Z.V-8

Takumi Tureno

RPR

GLHS988

dtpten

B13pnoysentra

1stgenhybridCR-X

1stgencelica

zulu

vercjum2

Sutil_7

8duecedlx

Club4ag

fd3s_rx7

Max_Misawa

Classic Z

split17

zealous

Mazad RX7

bmeyer

matt87FC

fd3s_rx7

Mutaku

matt87FC

Marvabetic

Damzil

SLVRstag-O

Toyota Nation

Norcal Roadster

iMikeG

garageSTAR

Zyrano

ModDimension

stealthy_toaster

Classic Celica

Nico

downedzephyr

RedPanda240

ZONC

311s

Alvin

Nismou20

pletch

SLOroadster

dridge11

SPL311-29938

Alvin

Classic Colt

I'm coming up from So Cal and probably won't know anyone there, so please come by and say hello! I'm looking forward to meeting my fellow Ratsun-ers.

I was going to bring my Sunny, but due to the rain forecast, I decided to bring the "OzGoon" instead. (The Sunny is much nicer, and not-so-much with the goon)

I'm really looking forward to the trip. See ya Saturday!

(Mark) Duncan

goon.JPG

Join our caravan!! :hyper:

Im gonna host a small Easter egg hunt for kids 10 and under...not much ...but if your gonna make it a "family day" like i am...and are bringing small kids.... bring a dozen plastic eggs with candy inside and join in...:)

By the way..The weather forcast looks good for saturday