2nd Norcal Japanese Classic Car Meet 4/23/11

jsvteck

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People coming from santa cruz palo alto south bay etc we can met at in-n-out in mountain view 237 and el camino real 8:30 to 8:45 is close to 85 too so we can get on time to the next stop where ever gustavo is meeting the other guys or l dont know let me know if some one wants to met in mointain view and head from there to the next stop

I hate to do this but i forgot my anger manager classes lol so i guess i wll met u over there my classes are from 8am to 10am so i wll get off from my house at 10:25 am but if any other people want to meet at the point i mentioned cool hope some can make a caraban (or if there any guys leaving at 10:30 let me know)

South Bay, North Bay and East Bay people should meet up and caravan out like we did last year I say somewhere on the way like Starbucks on Jackson st. its a big parking lot right off to the right if you exit Jackson east... any thoughts??? what time???

Clayton

I'm guessing the Starbucks on Jackson the address is: 245 West Jackson Hayward, CA 945441811.

Someone hit up Clayton to confirm this.

South Bay people are meeting at In and Out on McCarthy Ranch like last year at 9am and we'll be out at 9:15am and head to meet the east bay guys.

Join our caravan!! :hyper:

Thanks for the invite! I am already here in lovely Livermore. The trip here was smooth and there was only one small hitch: I lost my factory locking gas cap off my goon :( I went to unload it off the trailer and it was missing. I assume it fell off somewhere between here and So Cal :( I found a local auto parts store and got a generic one, so at least I don't have to stuff a rag and some tape over the filler. Better than nothing, I guess.

See you tomorrow.

I'm guessing the Starbucks on Jackson the address is: 245 West Jackson Hayward, CA 945441811.

Someone hit up Clayton to confirm this.

Is that the meeting place Clayton??? ..... .. what time??? ....... . . . I want to get some rolling shots on the drive with my DSLR ...... :D

Is that the meeting place Clayton??? ..... .. what time??? ....... . . . I want to get some rolling shots on the drive with my DSLR ...... :D

lets say 9:45ish and leave around 10??? at the above Starbucks... I havent been feeling to good for the last couple of days so I may not show if not PLEASE take lots of pictures for me :)

Clayton

lets say 9:45ish and leave around 10??? at the above Starbucks... I havent been feeling to good for the last couple of days so I may not show if not PLEASE take lots of pictures for me :)

Clayton

NOOOOO!!!! C'mon Clayton! Well I hope you feel better tomorrow. :)

The time sounds good.

I may not show if not PLEASE take lots of pictures for me :)

Clayton

What he said...take lots of pics guys! The more pics the better! :)

Hope everyone has a great time.

Sorry to hear you lost your cap Duncan...I know two guys who have locking gas caps for a wagon who don't own a wagon so they might be up for selling it but I know it won't be what most consider cheap. I could see if they're interested in selling them, hit me up with a PM if you want thier names/numbers.

-Mario

To answer your question, No not Clayton. That is the dudes name.

Don't know why someone has not done this yet! :blink:

* If you are Central Valley (Tracy, Modesto, Stockton, etc) it's 5-n-Dime Garage: 460 LARCH ROAD suit # 3, TRACY CA 95376 BETWEEN 7:30 to 8:00am. Then you will leave for JCCS....

* If You are Mt. View and Peninsula, Its the In-N-Out at 237 and El Camino BETWEEN 8:30 to 8:45am. Then Roll out to meet up at McCarthy Ranch.

* If You areSunnyvale and South Bay (San Jose, Milpitas, Cupertino, Santa Cruz, etc) It is the In-N-Out in McCarthy Rance: McCarthy Ranch Dr. Milpitas, 95035, BETWEEN 9 to 9:15am. Then roll out to meet up in Hayward.

* If you are Upper East Bay (Above Milpitas) and North Bay, it's Starbucks on Jackson the address is: 245 West Jackson Hayward, CA 94544 About 9:30 to 10:00am.

And we all end up at the Starbucks in Hayward!

We all then leave together from Hayward at 9:45 to 10ish to JCCS!!!!

We will take 880 North to 238 East to 580 East and get off on South Livermore Ave and mob through town to Lake Del Valle!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

So if we meet at mccarthy ranch are we going to the show from there or driving to starbucks in hayward and meeting there and then driving to the show???

What we did last year: we met at 9 left at 9:15 and met up with east bay(Fremont) guys then left from Fremont to the show so we'll be doing the same thing this year as well the more the better. Any comments??

To answer your question, No not Clayton. That is the dudes name.

Don't know why someone has not done this yet! :blink:

* If you are Upper East Bay (Above Fremont) and North Bay, it's Starbucks on Jackson the address is: 245 West Jackson Hayward, CA 94544 About 9:30 to 9:45

* If You are Mt. View and Peninsula, Its the In-N-Out at 237 and El Camino BETWEEN 8:30 to 8:45am.

* If You areSunnyvale and South Bay (San Jose, Milpitas, Cupertino, Santa Cruz, etc) It is the In-N-Out in McCarthy Rance: McCarthy Ranch Dr. Milpitas, 95035, BETWEEN 9 to 9:15am.

* If you are Central Valley (Tracy, Modesto, Stockton, etc) it's 5-n-Dime Garage: 460 LARCH ROAD suit # 3, TRACY CA 95376 BETWEEN 7:30 to 8:00am

AND we all end up at the Starbucks in Hayward!

Then we all leave together from Hayward at 9:45 to 10 ish to JCCM!!!!

This is how it'll look.

untitled.jpg