2nd Norcal Japanese Classic Car Meet 4/23/11

jsvteck

Hello everyone I was so amazed by the turn out of last years meet that I have decided to have another meet. I hope that we can have an amazing turn out like last year. I was completely blown away by the sheer number of car that attended even on a short notice.

One thing that will be change from last year is that there will be food for sale at the event this time cause last time the pot luck dint really work out seeing that there was way to many people to do a pot luck haha dint real expect 150+ cars to show up.

Hopefully you guys can attend this meet it should be fun even if there are not many attending seeing that there will be food and remember that these types of meet are around so we can share are common interest and exchange information its always nice to learn something new.

All Old School Japanese Cars are welcome to attend, but if your car is not currently running, just bring whatever you have! Come out and support your local Classic Japanese car scene Bring your Classic Datsun, Toyota, Mazda, Honda, etc. Come represent your favorite make and model.

Oh and one more change has been made to the event I will be donating the profit money from the thing that will be sold at this even to the Oakland Children's Hospital & Research Center. So I hope you can attend cause its for a great cause it not just to keep are car community tight but also show that are community is there to support a greater cause.

No attitudes, No revving/burn-outs/racing will be tolerated!

When: Saturday April 23rd 2010

What time: 9:00- 5:00ish

Lake Del Valle

7000 Del Valle Road

Livermore, CA 94550

link for last years turn out

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100000144991823&aid=20643

Vendors:

logovinylBlue.jpg

Donation:

Childrens-Hospital-Oakland-Logo.jpg

JNC

datsunrides

norcal510

norcalRA64

ozzyincali

Matches

1stgencivic

username

g1teg

Ratsun

jbirds510

oldskoolvws

69jwagon

xerox

GUS-GUS

Blondie Dimer

510 Realm

Hybrid Z

inqul-Z-tor

mxgsfmdpx

papaboy

Taz240Z.V-8

Takumi Tureno

RPR

GLHS988

1stgencelica

zulu

vercjum2

Sutil_7

Club4ag

Classic Z

split17

zealous

Mazad RX7

bmeyer

matt87FC

Toyota Nation

Norcal Roadster

iMikeG

garageSTAR

Papa Smurf

Zyrano

ModDimension

Classic Celica

Nico

downedzephyr

RedPanda240

ZONC

311s

Alvin

Nismou20

pletch

SLOroadster

Classic Colt

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey JSVTECK... you might want to move it in a week or out a week, April 24th is Easter Sunday Im not sure its the best date for the meet... Last years was awesome had a great time cant wait for this years

Clayton

Man I thought Easter was earlier in the yea :/ well idk if i wanna change the date cause the turn out is looking pretty good already. If anything ill infor all the member to come out with there kids n we can jus do a easter egg hunt for the kid and some other stuff so they cam have fun.

I aould like to thank you guys for relying to my post and thank u if ur going to attend or at least try to :D

Man I thought Easter was earlier in the yea :/ well idk if i wanna change the date cause the turn out is looking pretty good already. If anything ill infor all the member to come out with there kids n we can jus do a easter egg hunt for the kid and some other stuff so they cam have fun.

I aould like to thank you guys for relying to my post and thank u if ur going to attend or at least try to :D

Ya I would just inform people of the holiday and see what the response is maybe people will be ok with changing the date... either way I plan on trying to be there

Clayton

Sorry for the inconvenience but there has been a change in the date for this event I apologize hope everyone will still be able to attend.

thanks

and i would like to apologize once again

Sweet saturday it is I look forward to it!!!

Clayton

Hello everyone I was so amazed by the turn out of last years meet that I have decided to have another meet. I hope that we can have an amazing turn out like last year. I was completely blown away by the sheer number of car that attended even on a short notice.

One thing that will be change from last year is that there will be food for sale at the event this time cause last time the pot luck dint really work out seeing that there was way to many people to do a pot luck haha dint real expect 150+ cars to show up.

Hopefully you guys can attend this meet it should be fun even if there are not many attending seeing that there will be food and remember that these types of meet are around so we can share are common interest and exchange information its always nice to learn something new.

All Old School Japanese Cars are welcome to attend, but if your car is not currently running, just bring whatever you have! Come out and support your local Classic Japanese car scene Bring your Classic Datsun, Toyota, Mazda, Honda, etc. Come represent your favorite make and model.

Oh and one more change has been made to the event I will be donating the profit money from the thing that will be sold at this even to the Oakland Children's Hospital & Research Center. So I hope you can attend cause its for a great cause it not just to keep are car community tight but also show that are community is there to support a greater cause.

Lake Del Valle

7000 Del Valle Road

Livermore, CA 94550

Vendors:

logovinylBlue.jpg

Donation:

JNC

datsunrides

norcal510

norcalRA64

ozzyincali

Matches

1stgencivic

username

g1teg

Ratsun

jbirds510

oldskoolvws

69jwagon

xerox

GUS-GUS

Blondie Dimer

510 Realm

Hybrid Z

inqul-Z-tor

mxgsfmdpx

papaboy

Taz240Z.V-8

Takumi Tureno

RPR

GLHS988

1stgencelica

zulu

vercjum2

Sutil_7

Club4ag

Classic Z

split17

zealous

Mazad RX7

bmeyer

matt87FC

Toyota Nation

Norcal Roadster

iMikeG

garageSTAR

Papa Smurf

Zyrano

ModDimension

Classic Celica

Nico

downedzephyr

RedPanda240

ZONC

311s

Alvin

Nismou20

pletch

SLOroadster

Classic Colt

2500 Stanley Boulevard

Pleasanton, CA 94566

aerial3.jpg

aerial1.jpg

Vendors:

logovinylBlue.jpg

Donation:

JNC

datsunrides

norcal510

norcalRA64

ozzyincali

Matches

1stgencivic

username

g1teg

Ratsun

jbirds510

oldskoolvws

69jwagon

xerox

GUS-GUS

Blondie Dimer

510 Realm

Hybrid Z

inqul-Z-tor

mxgsfmdpx

papaboy

Taz240Z.V-8

Takumi Tureno

RPR

1stgencelica

zulu

vercjum2

Sutil_7

Club4ag

Classic Z

split17

zealous

Mazad RX7

bmeyer

matt87FC

Toyota Nation

Norcal Roadster

iMikeG

garageSTAR

Papa Smurf

Zyrano

ModDimension

Classic Celica

Nico

downedzephyr

RedPanda240

ZONC

311s

Alvin

Nismou20

pletch

SLOroadster

Classic Colt

Just a heads up if you are planning on vendors and more than 150 people we need to watch out, the police that came out last year were cool but did say that if we did this again we would need a permit id hate to see this turn into a ticket fest or even worse people getting towed.... Just dont want this to turn out bad being that last years was such a great time

Clayton

It's only 7 hrs from my place. Might tow the goon up. You guys won't bag on me for towing will ya. ?

I just can't see me driving the wagon that far.

Us old guys and our bad backs...LOL I wouldnt blame you a bit and it would be awesome to see you, plenty of hotels and stuff in that area as well

oh man sundays are always better most people dont work on sunday and alot of us work on saturday i do

:( hopefully somemore people agree on sunday better lol

but well i am going to try if my boss let me have day off

Sundays Easter buddy so tell your boss you have stuff to do to get ready for the holiday... :lol:

It's only 7 hrs from my place. Might tow the goon up. You guys won't bag on me for towing will ya. ?

I just can't see me driving the wagon that far.

Stay in San Jose and join the caravan plus I get a hook up and I'll be able to get you a nice Marriott hotel for cheap like as low as 15 bucks a night with all you can eat free breakfast. ;)

Stay in San Jose and join the caravan plus I get a hook up and I'll be able to get you a nice Marriott hotel for cheap like as low as 15 bucks a night with all you can eat free breakfast. ;)

Cool I'll keep that in mind. :)

Wish I could make it but oh well...there'll be no 'taco wagon' there this year. There's always next year! :(

Hope you guys take some good pictures so I can see all the cars.

Thanks jsvteck for setting this up again, last year was a lot of fun. I hope this one is as good if not bigger and better than last years.

Oh and Datrod try to convince Mark (Pac Coast) to cruise up with you, he can drive my goon to it! :)