Thievery

I went to my car to warm it up to take Kelly to work. I looked over in the passenger seat and theres a bunch of license plates and all my cd cases and I thought to myself "those weren't there last night when I picked Kelly up....why are they there now?...they were in the back before... someone was in my car... FUCK!!

I went to the back and the infinity 6x9's in the back are gone. :angry: They were Kelly's but my alpines didn't have boxes so he let me use his until he needed them. I was pretty good about keeping the covered and out of plain sight but I guess shit moved around. However I'm very lucky and that was the worst of it. Little fuckers took my sunglasses too. The paint was chipping off of them and they were like cheap gas station sunglasses. They also took a piece of my safety equipment which I'm pretty bummed about :(

I guess I expected it on some level. I don't leave nice things in my car and I leave the doors unlocked so my windows wont get broken. But I still fucking hate people stealing my shit. This is actually the first time it's been my car that was broken into :(

What about my car implies I have money? (I guess that fact that its still around might) Or the area I live in for that matter. My apartment looks like it used to be a hotel. Even the stuff in the car. How can people steal from someone who appears to be pretty broke? Why not break into a nice car thats more likely to have nice things in it. I know I know mine was easy, I mean morally. I couldn't live with myself if I did something like that. I just don't understand how people can think thats ok.

It really could have been worse though. I take the faceplate off my stereo every time so they didn't bother taking it. The front speakers were still there, so were all my CD's since 90% of them are burned. All the random car parts are still there, some worthless, some not. There were a couple tools and things too. The speakers and the piece were the worst of it.

I just needed to vent a bit. If anyone sees the speakers on craigslist or something let me know

/end rant

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Old car = easier to steal from. I would lock it. Every car on the road has speakers, you just have to make yours the hardest and take the longest to get. Broken windows? I have lived in Hillsboro (some say Hillsborito) since 97, and have never heard of braking windows to steal things.

Dude I had tweekers steal a 1969 Marshall Super Lead amp plus an additional $4k worth of other amps, a mobile shop ac, a shop vac, 3 chainsaws, plus a few other things. I've stopped callin the cops because nothing ever comes of it.

Bummer. :(

And the bastards cash the stuff out for cheap I bet.

Dude I had tweekers steal a 1969 Marshall Super Lead amp plus an additional $4k worth of other amps, a mobile shop ac, a shop vac, 3 chainsaws, plus a few other things. I've stopped callin the cops because nothing ever comes of it.

I still file a police report, just in case something does surface, someones getting popped. But, sadly you're right. Nothing stolen of mine has ever been recovered.

it is lame. I'm still really annoyed. not so angry but yea. I'm sure theres more missing that I'm not thinking of too...

My dad bought Kelly a really nice pocket watch for Christmas. He broke the chain the other day and left the whole thing in the car. Luckily I took it out yesterday to fix it.

trying to focus on the positives :D