Thievery

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Old car = easier to steal from. I would lock it. Every car on the road has speakers, you just have to make yours the hardest and take the longest to get. Broken windows? I have lived in Hillsboro (some say Hillsborito) since 97, and have never heard of braking windows to steal things.

It's Little Tijuana not Hillsborrito and try living in Milwaukie it's the only place where cost of living expense isn't rising, every damn tweeker and thug is moving here.

yea I was doing good at keeping them covered. I guess the stuff moved off one of them. I had a bad of shoes my sister gave me on top of one of them.

I always turn my stereo down too. My sister taught me that when I was still in middle school. Her car got broken into a lot. Plus I lived next to a pretty busy park in Eugene, I never let my stereo be real loud driving by there. I'd even get out and see how loud it could be before you'd hear it outside so I knew the exact point to turn it down to....

I have a 1940s tweed suitcase in the backseat of my 510 and it's got my stereo, an extra carb, my bullet mirrors, an extra side mirror and a ton of other stuff in it but no one messes with it because it just looks like an old suitcase! In my trunk I have a 1942 malt maker and pyrex bowls.... Not sure why...

I want a loud alarm. I dont care if other people ignore it. I park across the street so when I open the door I see my car. If I heard it I'd be running out with a baseball bat in a second

Screw that sounds like work .22 cal sub sonics aim low.

dont feel bad. my wife Passat wagon got broken into a few months ago. the idiots that did it broke out the passenger front door window, with the car unlocked and stole..... NOTHING. a FULL cd case and a Kenwood stereo were still in there along with my blower and a few other things. just some asshats trying to make a poor guy poorer.

Old car = easier to steal from. I would lock it. Every car on the road has speakers, you just have to make yours the hardest and take the longest to get. Broken windows? I have lived in Hillsboro (some say Hillsborito) since 97, and have never heard of braking windows to steal things.

well now you have, thanks for the advice <_<

Im sorry to hear that!! I hate people who steal!! i have my subs covered and they would be a pain in the ass to take out if someone was trying to steal them. my trunk is open and held closed by bungee cord, my amp and tools are back there, I really need to fix the trunk latch. Hope to see you in canby this year!!