Thievery

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That fucking sucks...

...Have you had any altercations with punks or tweakers lately? That looks like somebody is just fucking with you. Get to know your neighbors and get to know the riffraff. Doesnt mean to make friends, just acknowledge them.

Get a passive alarm, a tazer, a roll of duct tape and a nice oak baseball bat and use your imagination.

My old alarm played some stupid fucking disney song on the key fob, I was getting out of my truck at my old place and some sketched out little wanna be thug tweaker came and asked me if I needed help carrying stuff in (seriously...) and actually stuck his head in my door and glanced around before I could stop him.

I told him I had it and when I closed my door the song played on my key fob and he started laughing and asked what the hell it was. I told him it was a passive alarm and that the song annoyed the piss out of me but there was no mistaking it. I also explained to him about how my insurance policy was kind of fucked up in that they would cover bullet holes in my truck but not broken glass and with 60 rounds in the .22 I didnt have to be that good of a shot. He agreed that it was fucked up, I thanked him for his offer to help and every time I saw him after that he was VERY polite but never offered his help again. His little tweaker buddies were pretty friendly too. I also waved to them and said hello (cordial common courtesy like, not friendly) just to let them know that I knew who they were.

If it were me, I wouldnt fix that window till I moved...

Shits working out pretty good for me but I'm still really pissed about this. Who the fuck does this sort of thing? Who has so little else to do that they go around breaking car windows. They didn't even take anything. And why me again? :(

I have an idea as to who did it. There were like 6 kids getting out of a car that was parked right next to where me and Kelly park, they parked on the opposite side of Kelly's car. They had a huge case of Pabst with them and they hung out around the 610 for some time. I was walking back from the store so I watched them for a while. A couple girls from my complex came out to meet them. A 22oz Mickeys bottle is what broke my window. The Pabst box is down the walkway from my apartment in front of the girls place, and the other car is gone.

I parked right by the Fred Meyers security cameras though. I filed a police report and mentioned this to the cop. He went to check with Fred Meyers but I haven't heard back from him. If it was those kids he likely got their license plate number too though. I'm not getting my hopes up though because cops tend to do a half assed job anyways. I probably wont hear anything about this again really.

I've had my windows shot out, and the window in my old F250 was broken out to steal a $12 Zebco fishing pole (which they likely broke as the reel was left behind).

Recently, someone has been lobbing glass bottles at my truck. They keep missing, and usually harmlessly hit the hedge and land unbroken. 2 weeks ago I got tomatoed... but they threw cherry tomatoes, which weren't rotten and didn't break.

Recently, someone has been lobbing glass bottles at my truck. They keep missing, and usually harmlessly hit the hedge and land unbroken. 2 weeks ago I got tomatoed... but they threw cherry tomatoes, which weren't rotten and didn't break.

lolz who ever you pissed off is about a smart as a box of rocks :lol:

Get a laser sight mount on AK ( I has one you can borrow ) shine laser where they can see then make sure they see the gun. Always a pretty good deterrent when people know you are strapped to the teeth.

Also this thread reminds me of how dumb thieves are.........someone went around my friends Oak Grove neighborhood and stole the rear left tire's and wheels of about 10 different cars.