72 510 Shell/Package for sale - Eugene OR

Well, this is a 4 door, converted to a 2 door. Whoever did it, did a nice job. It looks like this was destined to be an autocross car. I already have (2) 4 doors that I am trying to get road worthy again, so I don't need another project right now. Here are the details:

•  
  • Asking $500 (I had shown it to a few people here, but haven't had a serious response yet.
  • Has a signed certificate of possessory lien forclosure by towing company.
  • I have no idea what condition the motor or transmission is in.
  • I can probably round up a passenger fender.
  • A.R.E. wheels are in good shape, tires are crap.
  • Not too much rust. Some surface rust on the hood. See a hole in the floor pan.
  • There is a good bumper inside.
  • Tail lights are in good shape.
  • No headliner or door panels.
  • Door handles are shaved.
  • Dash is in pretty good shape. I see a few hairline cracks. White face speedo.
  • If I remember right, there is 2" exhaust, with a decent muffler (like a turbo muffler or something)

and here are the photos:

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i built this car in 1999-00, it was a 4 door...this thing was pretty sweet ...sad how it was destroyed, i sold it to a kid tho...man i welded the shit out of those doors, i had coverd the interior in a nice grey...that was my first paint job i got a 5 gal of frieghtliner greensold it cause gf hated it..pic of it in its glory day......

0801002214a.jpg

d007.jpg

Damn! Nice someone buy this baby and fix her back up! Nice work on her BTW Corey :thumbup: Hope to see her back in her previously sweet state :)

Yes! Please! Someone buy this! It really is a good starting point for someone. I just don't have the resource for another project, and won't for a while. So, rather than just let it sit and rot, I'd like to see someone start working on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would make it back into a four door...

good luck , i welded the 4 dr right out of it........i remember back in like 99 there was a shoot out at this place called bagly center . it was a youth hang out and i jumped in my car and smashed out ..got pulled over about a mile away the cops beat the crap out of me , they thought it was stolen cause it was coming back a 4 dr...lol......i was asking for it a lil too..

hope someone can bring her back to life....she sure got alot of attention.....

• 1 month later...

There's a lesson for everyone right there, NEVER sell a car for a woman. Ever.

I had a nice wagon in 92.....Sold it, the guy wrecked it 2-3 months later.....Dumb, Dumb, Dumb....1st wife wanted something better..:angry:

This wife sold the better car to get another 510...:D

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.