1976 620 kingcab selling questions

mods if this is in the wrong place feel free to move it,as i couldnt see where to ask this question?

I have a truck thats been dead for 4 years , its been sitting due to lack of motivation to fix it.. i have alot of money into the trucks 2 L20 engines, and the heads.. the truck is great all the way around , except for really bad bed rust on the bed and seams.. here is my question , whats it worth current market ?

76 truck.. great enterior , custom exhaust all the way back to a dynaflow muffler , performance shorty header from california, blocks are milled 20 over, the heads have mild cams , with racing valves and springs, the ports have been matched and grinded in the bowl valve area... any help would be great , just not sure if i wanna fix my baby and just sell her to a ratsun person.. thanks

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well it doesnt have 2 engines in it .... i have 2 running motors for it , so whats the going rate , for a rolling truck chasis with no engine ? Or whats it worth 1,500 to 1,000..as is ? just wanted to get a fair value if i decide to sell it on craigs list

We can't just assess a value based on "620 king cab with L20" Yes, we do know what "they" look like, but we dont know what yours looks like. Condition MATTERS. Why do you come on here asking for value, then we need more info, you want to go somewhere else? Whats so bad about taking pictures and show us? Dents/rust, broken things, ugliness, shitty rims, holes, bad weatherstripping, all make a difference. We need to see it.

We can't just assess a value based on "620 king cab with L20" Yes, we do know what "they" look like, but we dont know what yours looks like. Condition MATTERS. Why do you come on here asking for value, then we need more info, you want to go somewhere else? Whats so bad about taking pictures and show us? Dents/rust, broken things, ugliness, shitty rims, holes, bad weatherstripping, all make a difference. We need to see it.

you might think that a body of the is strait when somebody bet the hell out of it with a chain you idiot this was meant for the post above it

you might think that a body of the is strait when somebody bet the hell out of it with a chain you idiot

Say what? Did you just call me an idiot when i said we need more info, including pics of this truck to give a fair opinion of the value? And you just double posted, good sir!

I'll give you about tree fiddy. Since they're no pics I can only assume the bed is missing, there is no interior, yuo let it sit in a cornfield through 12832 hail storms, and the 2 L's are cracked and bent at a 90 deg. angle. Understand why we need pics Captain 24 posts?

this is what im saying

my 24 post , have been on this board Long before alot of you peeps ... Ive owned datsuns since 1987 .. I know bigdave very well , as bleach, Mike Masson..etc..etc.. You wise cracks , and post Highjacks arnt amusing ... This board has grown and changed over the years , It used to be only Local washington people.. and there were maybe 20 people on this Board when i joined ... so get off of it .. As for market value , it doesnt take rocket science to look at a L20 block and say a core is worth 200.00 , or a dog legged 5 speed can go for 100 or 75.00... I put 800.00 into one of my L20 heads from top end performance down in cali , I also have had work done by auto sport in seattle on both Blocks ... the point is Ive been out of the datsun Loop for over 10 years .. and on this Board , I know datsuns , and I know every detail of my 620 truck and my 76 610 sedan... I figured there were People here still buying and selling parts , and i could get some help...