BlondesN521s ('69) 521 Project

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets just hope your not like a bunch of other people who get to like 100 posts and loose interest and quit working on their datsun, and quit ratsun dry.gif

I was late to work yesterday too cause i lost track of time lol.... first day with an account im late to work :)

thats gotta count for something :D

• Like 1

lets just hope your not like a bunch of other people who get to like 100 posts and loose interest and quit working on their datsun, and quit ratsun dry.gif

Quit Ratsun???? :angry: :fu: :excl: My wife might want me too but HELL NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I may have a few peices and parts for ya. Maybe , kinda, I dunno. Once I get them I really don't like to share!! :lol:

These little trucks are a lot of fun but do not be fooled by their size they will work all day long for a minimal investment. When you think of the cost of a new truck and all that goes with it mainly the payment you can rebuild one of these little beauties for a fraction of the cost and still afford to drive it! Good luck on your up & coming build

Better than being scrapped!

But it's my first one so it's gotta be worked on... that's why we're going to Washington to get a good running motor

Then just need a battery and tuned up and it will be drivable.. And while driving it around going to slowly rebuild the L20 :)

& Brakes

Fuel tank & lines

Electrical

Tranny

A lot more to it than just throwin a motor in & drivin. All pretty basic stuff tho. Good luck with your new Datto :D Always good to see one getting saved :cool:

Made the first payment the other day,, one more to go & picking it up friday :)

oics :))

Boise%20City-20110122-00088.jpg

I will surely get more when the time comes :) I'm very excited for this... any tips or basics i should know about Datsuns?

I don't know much so any wisdom would probably help :)

I was thinking to unibody?

any thoughts or comments on that??

Keep in mind it is a lot of work to do this, I am not a 620 fan(got to draw the line somewhere), but this truck is awesome.

0807mt_03_z1979_datsun_620riding2.jpg

This is not what you were talking about exactly, but they made them. Before you attack a box, cab as one, I would take a photo:lol: and photoshop a good Oic. of it, to make sure you like the look. wayno

Cal63pg24.jpg

Yeah we can probably ask Lol... what would i say so they'd remember?

I'm very excited for this truck... already half way paid for it, paying for rest soon and it looks pretty nice how it is..

Plus going with sick620 on a road trip to seattle to pick up a motor for it is going to be awesome :D :) :P

• Like 3

If you are seriously thinking unibody (NL)then consider king cab unibody it. Be the only one I know of around.

Ya idk why but that's something i'd like to do...

I'm excited to get lots of oics and post them on here so not too much longer and i'll get some and keep everyone updated :D

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Well we got the truck to my house... I dont know why cole hasnt posted his pictures yet... :huh: ...

Well We worked on flat blacking it today....

not finished yet....

also painted dash with interior paint...

well pics to come when cole gets off his ass.. :lol:

• Like 1