Identify This

I hope this thread works as well here as it works on other forums. If you do not know what a body part, wheel, carburetor or whatever is or who makes it, post it HERE!

I'll go first:

I have no clue who makes the star shaped wheels on the front of this truck and I emailed the owner and the email bounced back. Anyone know who makes these 6-lug Regamaster looking wheels?

drifttruck007NG.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

American Racing Equipment (ARE) made those, saw one at the junkyard today in 6 lug aswell.

Bridgestone, Work and Weds had similar designs, but if you can find a set of Regamasters (Or Rotas) with a 6" backpad i can get them redrilled and centerbore machined... :)

1012137001484s0.jpg

1009103012179s0.jpg

1012401901601s0.jpg

American Racing Equipment (ARE) made those, saw one at the junkyard today in 6 lug aswell.

Bridgestone, Work and Weds had similar designs, but if you can find a set of Regamasters (Or Rotas) with a 6" backpad i can get them redrilled and centerbore machined... :)

1012137001484s0.jpg

1009103012179s0.jpg

1012401901601s0.jpg

These look pretty dang close to whats on that D50

That truck is ridiculous. I've seen it drift a couple times. pretty sure it's more of a gimmick because I haven't seen it place at any of the events I've seen it at. Then again the last time I saw it do an event a dude in a Camaro placed over the truck.

running a lil rich? throwing 5 foot flames for 3 seconds out of dual 9inch stacks from wat i assume is a 4 cylinder maybe a v6.... seriously its gotta be tuned to throw in a gallon of gas for a spit second when the tps sensor goes from 100% to 0%. that thing is fucking ridiculous(read as stupid)

• 1 month later...