Boned once again

So i got some wheels of craigs and was totally happy about what i got. I was told they were Nissan Titan wheels with 95% tread left and for the price i was really happy. Little did i know i wasted my money. Come to find out that they are not the same lug pattern as my 720. So now im out $200 and have pretty much brand new Nissan Armada wheels (I think) with 95% tread. So the real question is what should i do? I called the guy back and he pretty much told me to F*** Off and that it was my fault he lied. So now what ? Any of the Ratuns'ers have ideas?

Oic for the needy

4545.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he told me they were Titan wheels and i did the search and lug pattern was the same. I got home and looked at how far apart my lugs were. Looked at those and was like shit... Just to make sure pulled the wheel and didnt work :( I think once i get a new carb im selling my truck for a 510. Maybe even straight trade.:mellow:

Maybe take wheel off truck paint ends of lugs ( just ends ) get pattern on piece of paper then hold paper up to back of wheel and look through holes to see if they match up..

and if ya resell the wheels just BE HONEST..smile.gif

To me it looks like those are newer frontier wheels and they have a 6x114.3 bolt pattern if i am not mistaken. The rest of nissan/datsun trucks have the 6x139.4 bolt pattern. Dont qoute me on this i could be wrong, but i am pretty sure and sorry to hear. I also want some newer nissan wheels for my 620.

To me it looks like those are newer frontier wheels and they have a 6x114.3 bolt pattern if i am not mistaken. The rest of nissan/datsun trucks have the 6x139.4 bolt pattern. Dont qoute me on this i could be wrong, but i am pretty sure and sorry to hear. I also want some newer nissan wheels for my 620.

Hahaha quoted :lol::lol::lol:. Anyways want them? all you need is adapters lol. Balls any trades for any other 720 6 lugs wheels?

the newer (2005) Frontiers and maybe even the Titans/Armadas switched from the 6x5.5" pattern to 6x114.3mm. google that pattern and see if any other trucks have it, and if so, you can market it to them on Craigslist...

or sell back to someone else with a 2nd gen Frontier. don't worry, $200 isn't a lot to lose in the craigslist game, you'll get it back.

bummer that the lug is differnt.....thats really odd to me for i have used patfinder wheels on everything.....and i put titians on my 620 witch i have put my 620 wheels on 720s alot....hmmmm.....any way i had a guy machine my titians for 100.00 he did all 4 of them and it took about a hour....he had to take a 1/2 inch all around the hub...

got them for 180.00 as dealer take offs

0122092037-1.jpg

after 1/2 was removed

0212090022-1.jpg

new 35 series tires

0204092024-1.jpg

these wheels made my truck really pop...good luck

0617092114a.jpg