77 610 wagon for sale

I just got home from the junk yard. They have a 77 610 wagon that is freakin super clean. $975.00

I don't have any pic's but if anyone wants me to I'll go snap some. Not a dent in the car and no rust that I can see. I don't need another car but this thing should go to someone that will bring it back to life.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did change my first post. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm trying to figure how I can come up with the funds on the down low. And go save this thing. The more I think about it the more I want it. I need another car like I need another freaking hole in my head.

I also edited a reference that might pinpoint the location: datzenmike

I have also seen this car. It is pretty clean. It has been in the for sale section for a few months now. There is a section where they sell cars there so it is safe from parts being taken until they decide to throw it in the yard. Someone go save it!

• 2 weeks later...

Went back there today to snap some pic's but the yard dog came over and told me to delete them from my phone. I guess it's not cool to do that. The guy tells me that if I take them to make sure he can't see me do it. WTF!!!! I guess what he dosen't see won't hurt him. I was able to keep one. Micro if ya want send me a P.M. and I'll send it to your phone.

It's a shitty pic. Sorry man.

I just got home from the junk yard. They have a 77 610 wagon that is freakin super clean. $975.00

I don't have any pic's but if anyone wants me to I'll go snap some. Not a dent in the car and no rust that I can see. I don't need another car but this thing should go to someone that will bring it back to life.

You would look damn good rolling a 610 goon Datrod! This has me wondering, your 510 is a work of art, your Z has been in a museum... do you have a project right now? Getting the itch? :lol:

Maybe you could rat this one out! Roof rack with your crazy bicycle on top?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.