APOD

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1294515087.jpg

So what do you think???

That Quarter is a major job... the AlfaParts one won't even come close to helping... hold out for a parts car one, even if it takes 6 months to find... even a straight rusty one that just needs a few small patches would be better than Alfaparts

Personally I wouldnt use a alfa parts piece unless you were gonna do both sides. If your gonna be lowered and you have just one side a alfa piece then that side will tuck another inch or so. The lip is also kinda squared off, the smaller patch pieces will work with mods but its better just to wait for something to come along, if you can find a parts car to cut a piece off of then it will cost 100 bucks max so 300 for a alfa piece is kinda brutal.

Looking at it it looks fixable to me. I'm no panel beater but I've seen my mates dad knock out a rear quarter on his old car that I thought was beyond repair.

Sure it will need a skim of bog to complete, but to me looks like it can be fixed (after being removed, repaired and re-attached of course.

have you checked with the 510 keeper? Last I talked to him he had 2 driver sides. I dont think he likes to ship but its worth a try.

Actually no I haven't. I dont even know who/what "The 510 Keeper" is....excuse my noobness <_<

Can you elaborate / get me more info on that?. I was also trying to get one from "yeallowdatsun" but i havent talked to him in a week or so

Yeah its worth a try to pound out, you could get a lot of it just through the trunk. If you cut it out then pound it,it will be real easy.Theres gonna be a lot of bondo no matter what route you go so dont stress about that. Just make sure your first pass is allmetal or duraglass.