Seriously?

I just spend the last 3 hours typing a story, along with about 20 pictures, into here. I would select all of the text and copy after every new paragraph, just in case. For some unknown reason, my internet explorer froze and closed. No big deal, I open ratsun back up and push CTRL + V. Nothing. Right click, cant paste. I am so frustrated right now that I am amazed my keyboard is not through my monitor. Maybe I will have to time and energy to retype it all again, maybe not. Its just depressing how much thought and time I put into it, all to be taken away by Bill Gates shitty software design. I should switch to a mac.

fuuuuuuuuu.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just spend the last 3 hours typing a story, along with about 20 pictures, into here. I would select all of the text and copy after every new paragraph, just in case. For some unknown reason, my internet explorer froze and closed. No big deal, I open ratsun back up and push CTRL + V. Nothing. Right click, cant paste. I am so frustrated right now that I am amazed my keyboard is not through my monitor. Maybe I will have to time and energy to retype it all again, maybe not. Its just depressing how much thought and time I put into it, all to be taken away by Bill Gates shitty software design. I should switch to a mac.

fuuuuuuuuu.jpg

CourageWolf+-+stress+rage.jpg

I Have A Mac :cool:

me too :cool:

1294049717208.png

Haha, every post here has made me laugh.

I know IE sucks balls. I use FireFox on my laptop, but my dog chewed through my charger so I can't use it for the time. It was plugged in at the time, and is only half chewed, so I know he got the shit shocked out of him.

I was using my father in laws desk top last night. I don't like to install anything on anyone else's pc. I use Vista (i know I know, shitty OS but ive never had a problem). Chrome always slowed my computer down. Well he has Windows 7 with IE 7, he won't update to the new one. Not to mention, he has a dell he got from Walmart, so that doesn't help at all.

I will re type it some time. I actually had a good time reminiscing while typing it, ill just have to find the right mixture or alcohol and red bull to get me motivated again.

Ps have I mentioned before that I love this site? I used to frequent nicoclub and nissanclub for my altima coupe, but I don't think I have signed in at either since joining here. Everyone here is so laid back and nice. Over the other forums it seemed all anyone did was talk about hids and how stupid other members were. Ratsun and Craigslist account for about 90% of my net usage.

I never really did an intro post, so ill just do it here. My names Aaron, I'm 23 next month and live in San Luis Obispo (actually Grover Beach, but who knows where that is?). I've always been into cars, but mostly Ford and Chevy. And when I say into, I mean driving like it was stolen then fixing whatever I broke. My first import car I bought is my 2009 Altima Coupe. I had always liked the early z cars, but never saw any around. I became friends with a 510 owner and helped him get it on the road and caught the datsun bug. I spent about a year searching for a 510, and almost ended up buying a few. Well my friend.with the 510 took me to jccs and that's when I knew I had to have a z. I did some searching and ended up finding one and bringing it.home with me,and the rest is history.

Anyways, thanks to all Ratsun members for making this forum so great. Hopefully when my z is on the road I will be heading out to datsun and jdm events and get to meet some of you guys.

• 3 weeks later...