FREE DAN!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still having trouble with the truck not sure what I should do, I love to drive it and I know that I have 2 others that I could dirve but she is pretty I got it painted to a teal color with some pin stripping

Start a thread in General or 620 so everything related to it is in one place and not 15 pages back in Free Dan!!!!!!.

check the upper control arms and see if theres spacers in there, if so remove till its better.

be sure and get an alignment done after you have lowered it and changed the camber. itll eat thru tires (trust me...) weird tho, i thought when i lowered my truck it was positive camber, but not much.

Needs more Datsun content

Mike, I was wondering what the difference between the ka24e truck block and the car block. Icehouse said there is a difference in his how to for swapping in a ka into a 620. Saying it was easier with the truck block i was wondering why, since i am going to be starting getting the parts.

Mike, I was wondering what the difference between the ka24e truck block and the car block. Icehouse said there is a difference in his how to for swapping in a ka into a 620. Saying it was easier with the truck block i was wondering why, since i am going to be starting getting the parts.

Don't know about the block.

Cars have a front sump pan that won't clear the truck's front steering. D-21 truck KA have a rear sump pan that clears better. However the truck intake looks more like for a carb mount with a vertical throttle body. If possible use the intake from a car. Use a car KA wire harness because it's separate from the rest of the car's wire harness, The truck EFI harness is mixed in with the rest of the front truck harness and difficult to sort out. Car motors use fully floating piston pins where truck motors do not.

Best is a car KA, harness and ECU and a truck rear sump pan and pickup. Be sure to get an ECU from an automatic.