FREE DAN!!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to argue with you gage especially over the internet. i have dropped it. And sorry for i guess taking the JOKE the wrong way. If we have any more problems we can just settle it with some good old fashion bare knuckle boxing :D But on a lighter note my truck broke down yesterday and i couldnt make it to work. it would start up run for a second then die and it kept doing that. i put in heet to see if that would help thinking i had water in the gas. I also changed the fuel filter but either thing didnt help. Then i blew out the fuel line and then it ran but shitty. So i am thinking that was a mixture of things that cause me to not make it to work. But all in all I'm thinking it was from bad gas, filter and possibly a clogged line. Just hoping when i fill up before work the truck runs better

Lol i didn't know that was me n gage in that picture so how does it make gage gay??

IF there's any bare knuckle boxing going on count me in :)

You're all being so homophobic it really makes me wonder who is gay?

42ba812f487b697472c0fe3cae7f2d11.jpg

And Gage? Are we going to get that motor still??

You confuse me son!

cole we snap you like a twig lol

Ha ha that's what you all may think ;)

At least i'll do it instead of being an 'Internet Gagsta' Like all of you like to do when talking to or about gage

It's not high school anymore cut the bullshit. Suppose to be talking about datsuns n what not, and helping people like me (who knows very little) understand what's going on :)

Not trying to figure out if someone is gay or not.......