70 hour work week!!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, for your benefit. I'll give you some info.

If collectors are calling you, and you only have a cell, answer them, listen to what they offer. And if you don't want the calls still, then tell them that fdcpa "fair debt collections practicing act" requires that they stop calling if you opt out of cellular communication.

Once you say this, by federal law they have to stop calling your cell phone.

I work 90 to 98 hours a week, but i only work that 6 months of the year... the other 6 months i work about 16 hours average ... i work nearly 3000 hours a year, where the average North American person works about 1800.

I gotta tell ya, the 6 months light duty is great, but the 6 months of all day everyday is taking its toll.

I work for wells Fargo bank. I do training for credit card collections.

It sucks but I'm really good at it.

Debt collection is a hellish field! Even as a trainer, you should get paid well above 10 an hour, closer to 20... i bitch about $22...

And yes it is a very tough field, I make food money but sometimes it is really hard.

But my field has job security during a recession.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how true is that!!!! I'm often shocked by the amount of personal debt my friends carry... especially pre-recession... lots of ppl i know went to the brink and had to restructure their lives... all the toys got sold at dimes on dollars.